Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Turned out to be a lie

OMG a normal, mature, kissy and hands-on relationship between two young adults? What is this manga??

That was hot! 🤤 I didn't expect that to happen 😳
I want my own Yamada 😭 aaaah why am I alone 😭
I wonder how they'll poach her? Coz I think that's impossible 🤔 I hope there's no blackmailing /framing involve..

The kiss scene is so well-drawn and beautiful🥺

I love that they didn’t spend another 40 chapters to make them behave like an actual couple.

So sweet already~~~~~

That part-time coworker should scrammm~~~~

We don’t need outsiders!
Just let us have the fluffff
It was beautiful, feed us moreee

I hate that kid already, just cause she already has a boyfriend they decide to stalk her in game and steal her stuff, 100% yamada will take revenge and obliterate them, protect her or smthing

Dex-chan lover
Can we have one chapter without a third weel-butting in? Seriously, I just want to see how much their dynamic changed from friends to lovers.

that 2 faces new guy, i have bad feeling bout him. an outsider just don't come in to the line, leave them alone.

ANYWAY THAT KISSES ARGHH I LOVE IT!!

BXP

And me thinking he would stop kissing her, realizing it wasn't a dream ~ GOOD, Yamada! VERY GOOD.

Dex-chan lover
Ok at first I thought he was a usual love rival (of course there's gonna be a love rival, it's one of the only way to progress the story and still be on the romance theme) that looks innocent and will make you feel bad for him at the end, but at the end he looks like a prick that would do cheap tricks to make girls fall in love with him, he kinda reminds me of that orange haired guy from Ao Haru Ride

THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH THEY KITH. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread