Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 156 - Tokio-kun Wants To Stay By Chita-san's Side

Double-page supporter
Being completely sincere? I really think that author is just going on with so much jokes about Chita Yuri thing until the development of Inuyama/Toyo finishes. Thats the pattern I kinda get. We are going to keep getting advances on InuToyo relationship, "funny" and snail paced advances in (whether you find them or not) ChiTokyo chapters until they can start their arc, and the common AnjouSeto shenanigans about deepening their relationship.
Mangaka could have merged the two side couples development at the same time? Yeah, they also could tried to push another side manga for the side couples and let this one just about SetoAnjou, but this is what we have at the end of the day.

Personally I don't hate Chita chapters, even less the ones that are like this chapter, everyone is just letting their anger out on Chita ignoring, 1- the second page, and 2- That Toyo went to the friend with bf to ask for help with Inuyama and his confession. Just do the thing one of the guys in the thread said, skip over the pages when it's a Chita chapter to seek for development for the other couples and don't get overly angry over a character that is at best the most childish character in the manga

Hahaha, as someone who has an older sister that everyone calls cute, I kinda can relate with tokio. When you are around that said person your whole life. you just can't see her that way and begann questioning as of why you asked her out.

Fed-Kun's army
Just man up my dude if the other two can say it you can too! Seriously though either she’s actually gay or like her head is filled with food and her friends and cannot take a hint.

Dex-chan lover
Tokio is peak lil bro.
sister is arguably the hottest girl at her school
Tokio: fucking disgusting slob

This is peak siblings, unlike the usual incest shit.

It's also hilarious how Tokio could probably get any girl but literally has his eyes set on the worst one. At this point it'd be better if he got with Komaki-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
You know I'd love it if Chii actually was gay and the joking persona is just her way to hide it in plain sight, but we all know that's not how this goes, don't we? :fml:
I could see that. Would also make the plot with Tokio more interesting. That dude deserves the elderly knowledge mommy type girl that shows him the ropes. Literally. He is a masochist. So a nice sadistic mommy would fit him great to make him an adult.

Where the hell is this girl's underwear? Is she just flashing her bro her vag?

11cxp1x.png
What about a high string.
wd9Gqaxd_o.jpg

Inuyama has seen the pervert in her all along. She is just doing nice and timid outside. But at home she just loves her sexy side and expresses it no matter the surrounding.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tokio is peak lil bro.
sister is arguably the hottest girl at her school
Tokio: fucking disgusting slob

This is peak siblings, unlike the usual incest shit.

It's also hilarious how Tokio could probably get any girl but literally has his eyes set on the worst one. At this point it'd be better if he got with Komaki-sensei.
On the one hand, the nurturing type would be "good" for Tokio in a development and growth sense... On the other hand several things come to mind: first and foremost Tokio x Komaki would require it's own bloody manga, if it were to be done here, short of so far down the storyline that Tokio is in the same HS(which is only marginally set up) them encountering each other in a significant sense would be a hell of a deus ex, also it would be a mildly annoying way to resolve Tokio's feelings after so much build-up (again requiring essentially an entire manga in itself)

Don't get me wrong, it'd be interesting to see such a pairing, but it's simply not possible for it to be organic in any sort of realistic time frame, and if it went that route, I'd be shocked as this author is better than that. But, depending on various resolutions, I can envision an epilogue of Tokio failing to get into his primary choice and encountering Komaki after Chii has effed off to eat overseas. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
funny to think that inuyama is probably off somewhere worrying himself to death, not knowing that toyoda has already decided to go out with him and is just figuring out logistics with Anjou

Dex-chan lover
We’ve seen her throughout her time in the story that she’s not mature, to the point of being childish when anything gets serious and doesn’t want her closest friends leaving her behind..
This is so well said and true. I genuinely forgot about her at times. But having seen this it reminds me of when Anjou and MC started dating, she was the one who wanted to do childish games before FINALLY coming forth about WHY. She regresses to childlike behavior when stuff gets tough instead of tackling it head on. It isn't always bad, but for the context of a relationship, I totally agree with your sentiment.

Dex-chan lover
If Chii is gay like some people here keep shoving down throats, then she is going about it completely and utterly wrong. She doesn't do relationship things with them. They don't see it as a relationship. She wants BOTH of them as her "lovers"?

Yeah no, she knows they're just friends, she's just super jealous that her friends are being taken away and she'll see them less, and this is her way of childishly going about it. Hell, even the two girls know how she is, and that's why they met up without her. If there was any actual love there, from either party, that's not how this would go down.

If Chii is gay, which she still very might be with how she seemingly hasn't noticed Tokio's advancements this entire time, then it has nothing to do with her two friends. Maybe she's aromantic or something. Either way I feel bad for Tokio, man chose his game on extra hard difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread