Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Anjou-san Wants to Play a Word Game

Dex-chan lover
@Miros
Lol, yep. This guy is a complete concrete wall. Nothing gets through to him. Even though it couldn't be more obvious.

However, I do give him some credit. Anjo isn't too easy to read either since she always acts like this with him, while not really ever crossing the line unless on extremely rare occasions. So he may have become conditionally blind to it. Which is somewhat Anjo's fault as well. However this makes deciphering what is real and what is teasing incredibly hard for him.

Honestly I just want him to one time while she is up in his face like that to just casually kiss her and see what happens. I bet she would either just roll with it and continue making out with him, or become extremely red and cease any coherent thinking out of pure happiness.

The only reason Seto needs a helmet when riding a bike is to protect the Earth from his skull.

@JavelinJoe i would agree with you about Anjo if it wasn't for one little thing

she pretty much send a nude photo to him

@aodpds711 He was already hot, it was just that he hid it while at school so people wouldn't see the piercings/tattoos & pester him about them.

Hiding them to avoid questions that would bring up bad memories of depression/self harm is pretty common.

Seto doesn't have much in the way of bad life backstory, other than the (comparatively) very light "You are a nerd, therefore you don't fit in" sort of thing. Plus Anjo seems to like him for who he is rather than someone "cooler".

@Lysander He might have a bit of a glow up, but I don't seem him changing his personality.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep having random 502 gateway errors. Is it just me? I didn't have this happening yesterday

@xystus it's not so bad in the beginning, but definitely if you haven't started don't start the manga till it's done, or just watch the anime lol

Dex-chan lover
Girl is super horny and this dude is still getting flustered over dumb shit.

Man, imagine if Seto slipped up and said "b-but you already did.." in response to "I'll steal your first kiss" whew
also breh plz Seto stop getting flustered

Users who are viewing this thread