Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
this whole household is unreasonable; "I'm sure my people are being taken care of because some douchebag I hung out in class with said so" . Dude's pathetic, not appreciating his wife and keeping some childlike woman on payroll simply because she's cute. Everyone needed to get knocked down a peg or two and I'm glad the MC is willing to fucking demolish them

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!!
The chapter we have all been waiting for!

"I have learn a great many things"(Bullshite)
"You would never have my heart"(I am going to be honest, I laughed when she did as well)
"So its about Money"(Fucking idiot, she literally said get a better doctor)
"She is trying to take everything from me, we are so happy"(Yeah, screw the poor people who have to live on your land)

Everyone in this house can burn.

They all got off easy and still think she's a devil

Holy shit they never even tried to get to know her and they've always mistreated her. Who do they think they are. Disgusting people

Aggregator gang
she let them off easy taking into account all that they have done.

Yaaaas. Give it to them straight girl!!! These disgusting people should know who runs the house now.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The way it is phrased, it feels like this Stella person is feigning her "illness" at all times.

Which means she is in that wheelchair almost all the time. Isn't that like... super uncomfortable?

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that sucks about forums is that they're silent.

There would probably be a wave of cheers enveloping the room if I could hear alla you

As a husband and a duke, he is a moron. Well, he might be a moron not just as a husband and a duke, but also as a human being.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she let them off easy, but to be fair, most of the servants were 'brainwashed' into thinking she's an evil villain that force her way in. Then again, they're also idiots, afterall they treated her like shit and they know it, yet still somehow believed her to be the evil mistress that they thought she was, like an actual evil mistress would let them treat her like that in the first place.

Aggregator gang
I pity the dude cause he just got fucked in the ass lol

Oh, so her "illness" might be faked. What a disgusting family. How is the duke so incredibly stupid.

Whaaaat she is too kind. I can't stand this uuuuughhhhhj so much rage in that sister of his =_=

Fed-Kun's army
to bring the energy into this forum i will be the loud ass brown neighbor and say: LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
bruh that stella northam and hag really thought they could get away with it all hell no maam, sorry theres a bad bitch in charge now, so shoo rats, shoo! and her husband??? this man's brain and dick game weak, i just know it. this butler's so damn old and crotchety, and the rest of this staff is really out here trying to live their weird fanfics irl, i would have thrown them all out and start fresh. as always, that coach boy is best boy in this story, may he live in abundance.

Finally, I absolutely love how she ruined them. Proving the dukes ignorance and neglect of his dukedom, his people can say she’s as wicked as they want but from any outsiders perspective, she’s literally doing everything she can to benefit everyone in this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread