Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 184 - Normal Working Day of Wanibuchi-sensei

Dex-chan lover
Please no… we went 180+ issues without adding random perverts/punks to come after the girls. Please don’t make this a thing now you’ve added more than 1 boy. I hate this shit
I agree but the younger bro is fine, he’s not a problem, saotome almost looks like he’s lost his mind without a single male at the school and she wasn’t gonna win anyways, if it’s a harem ending she can just reject him

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you don't speak, you don't have a voice. You snooze, you lose.

"That couch is supposed to be unused and collecting dust! What are you doing actually using it?"

Gym teach doing gym things.

That teacher just wants to find faults. So your average teacher.

Dex-chan lover
And just in case you were wondering if these boys were the same ones who were visiting in Chapter 182, I just reread it and it doesn't seem to be them. They're just some random cross-dressing thieves.
There is an organized gang of school locker robbers that came back to rob the same school twice. Sounds right and professional.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this chapter but.... we're running into one of the problems with a huge cast of characters. Mainly the second Main Heroine (Yuna) isn't getting enough spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
Is the one that got shoved ok? with her strength i wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally broke a rib.

Dex-chan lover
So Wanibuchi-sensei is basically a guard dog for not just Moteshiro but also the students.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is was a nice chapter, weird but refreshing getting a chapter that didn't involve Saotome at all

Dex-chan lover
Damn this chapter was fan service heavy even by the normal standards of this manga. Not complaining tho.

Dex-chan lover
Wanibuchi-sensei wasn't born this way, the school and the girls molded her into a bouncer in order to survive.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Wanibuchi was a former Moteshiro student. She really knows her wild troublemaking girls and how to handle them, reasonable but firm. She's cool

Dex-chan lover
A chapter with Itachi and no dumbass saotome is a good chapter.
Oh and the girl in from the title was also there so... a plus ?

Users who are viewing this thread