Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Trauma

Dex-chan lover
I like the credit page.

like what all characters seems to be sensible and doesn't push through misunderstanding and know how to properly handle the situation

Double-page supporter
@Sabruness
She didn't reject him, she said "I don't understand that stuff" and he took it to be a rejection, then blabbed it all over school like an immature asshole, causing everyone to gossip about her and give her a hard time. As a result, her immmature emotional state caused her to distrust and dislike all boys, and him specifically.

That's not stupid, that's just her being a late bloomer.

Dex-chan lover
haha shes indeed a fucking idiot, glad they realize how stupid that set up was

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they actually managed to defuse that rumor bomb. Professional moves, girls.

Damn I somehow feel betrayed I was expecting to skip this chapter if It was gonna be that cliched stolen swimsuits fucking drama shit.

Nice I was wrong and It showed us that the girls arent completely brainless shits

Im here just for the PLOT anyway

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I gotta give props to this manga for not trying to pull some bullshit misunderstanding like many other harem manga. Really makes these girls even more likable and it really made me like this manga even more. The MC may be shit in every way shape and form but the girls are alright in my book

Son: Why is my sister named Roses?
Dad: Because your mother loves the flower
Son: Thanks, Dad
Dad: You're welcome Uno(tm) Card Game

Aggregator gang
I like reading these kinds of mangas 'cause I like to laugh at the mc at how beta he is around gyarus, even though if I was him I'd probably die from the stress.

Double-page supporter
Harem manga: Has girls that actually think first before they act
Us: "Impossible"

Double-page supporter
that girl actually understands what the guy is going through? and even tho she has a reason for hating boys she's empathetic with the mc's situation?

300px-Thanos%27_Impossible.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread