Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 46.1 - Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Gamer soul her is seeing them as friends? Or her in general?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Right, because the body cares about infinite lookalike duplicates that will just instantly reincarnate everytime she kills them, as much as she did the real people. And doesn't mind that they will deincarnate once they killed her, either way.
Honestly don't care for majority of The Twelve Stars and wouldn't mind if some of them were killed off.
Some (vampire girl) already were

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the TL
I believe it's the Lufasu side that is hesitating since it's Lufasu's memories that are popping up, whereas the game side only ever really saw them through the screen

Dex-chan lover
Right, because the body cares about infinite lookalike duplicates that will just instantly reincarnate everytime she kills them, as much as she did the real people. And doesn't mind that they will deincarnate once they killed her, either way.

Some (vampire girl) already were
It's not some duplicate, it's been established that the spell resurrects heroes for as long as it's active, this hesitation is probably why the actual Lufasu lost to the heroes since it's affecting the gamer side too

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the TL
It's her that see them as friends,
without going into spoilers and as you could see with those that are alive she never ceased to see them as friend
also a good chunk of revelation should be coming in a few chapies if I remember correctly
That doesn't just look like her friend, that IS her friend. Argonaut literally returns him to life (for the deration of the spell).
Not quite in this case, The goddess isn't capable of doing it since there's quite a bit of resistance and only half the power at her disposal

Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
Seem even enough. She's got this. I mean, other than her being the protagonist.

Hard to kill someone who looks like a friend. Even for someone like her.
well considered they actually her True friend after period of isolation of her life in her hometown, the reason she lost in in past also same after all

Aggregator gang
I fucking LOVE the original Lufasu. Everything from her eyes, to her cold blooded attitude. I love every time she appears in a panel with a complete fucking psycho laugh/smile/look

Dex-chan lover
TIL Lufasu can eat spaghetti through her nose.
Arito/Arioto (and a few other spellings) told her, in a Lufasu/Rufus memory flashback, that if she could actually conquer the whole world that he would eat spaghetti through his nose; this didn't happen in game, but in the parallel/real world.
So her memory of him saying that is what tripped up the punch... which tells us something, but Iunno what, exactly...
Well, it tells us that he better find some 'sketti, maybe...

Thanks for the translation!
Thanks for the TL! I quite enjoy this series.

As part of the team, thanks for reading!
Consider a donation to MD or LHT, if you can; if not, don't sweat it.

I did make one mistake:
as near as I can tell, the Beast King should be named "Dubh" and I missed it in both of the last two chapters.
The word is Gaelighe (Irish), is (roughly) pronounced "duve/doove," and it means "Black." That's my bad, not the TL

It was my time to shine as an Irish person, and I missed it.... the black shame and pity of it all...

Users who are viewing this thread