Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

I like this. The lore is unique to me because ive never read anything that has gone along the lines as this one has. I also like the action scenes and twists

Maaannnn is this story and lore good. Only gripe is that some of the 12 heavenly stars come off as extremely 1-dimensional. The better written characters are Aries and Libra. I wish the other characters had more of a backstory to them, to explain their extreme loyalty to Lufasu. If the backstories of the allies were done in a sort of "Nanatsu no Taizai" way, I think the story would've turned out much better, plot-wise and character-wise; while also making the story longer(great!). Some of the reunions just feel fake and unsettling, as if thee is more to it. (which there might be who knows); although that can be attributed to the loyalty of the stars idk.
The plot twists were interesting and the story/world building was great tho. No clue what to expect for the "end-game" of the manga with the Goddess and all that; hopefully it wont get the axe treatment. Definitely one of the better isekais out there.
Benet best girl.
Solid 8.5/10!
time to read the wn ig hot damn

Dex-chan lover
Maaannnn is this story and lore good. Only gripe is that some of the 12 heavenly stars come off as extremely 1-dimensional. The better written characters are Aries and Libra. I wish the other characters had more of a backstory to them, to explain their extreme loyalty to Lufasu. If the backstories of the allies were done in a sort of "Nanatsu no Taizai" way, I think the story would've turned out much better, plot-wise and character-wise; while also making the story longer(great!). Some of the reunions just feel fake and unsettling, as if thee is more to it. (which there might be who knows); although that can be attributed to the loyalty of the stars idk.
The plot twists were interesting and the story/world building was great tho. No clue what to expect for the "end-game" of the manga with the Goddess and all that; hopefully it wont get the axe treatment. Definitely one of the better isekais out there.
Benet best girl.
Solid 8.5/10!
time to read the wn ig hot damn
they'll get more depth later, it'll just take us some time to get to that point, same for the MC
The Anime Will Release This Year!!
WAIT ANIME REALLY? PLEASE GOD YES I NEED THIS

Fed-Kun's army
Gasp! You mean there is gonna be a anime I can actually look forward to?

Totally has nothing to do with wanting to see Ares animated or anything....

Does the writing ever improve? I managed to get through about 20 chapters before giving up. I assume this was adapted from a now, since every page just seems to be a wall of text without a hint of wit or cleverness. "blah, blah, blah 12 whatevers, 7 evil whatevers, 5 dragon whatevers. This move is blah, blah, blah." The premise is kind of interesting but that seems to be all there is, all the characters are shallow and one note.

Users who are viewing this thread