Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Not In The Mood For My "Daily Routine"

Group Leader
Ah shoot I forgot to put the SFX on the 2nd page, ah whatever nobody cares about this release anyways

@marshymallowy Updated as i'm going to bed, but I will reread this version for the higher quality once i wake up in about 8 hours. Thank you for releasing the earlier chapter and i care more about the release than a single SFX

...Annoying f**k sorry but he can just f**k off and I don't know if your he's gonna be the ML (I hope the f**k not) he can just judt f**k off

@Luvky_Person
Nope, this really isn't a 'romance' isekai, there's not much 'love' in this and that neil guy (i m not sure of the name tho) is not the male lead (at least for now in the novel), this manga is
more food than romance. We'll still see that guy in the future and he will still be annoying as hell

Dex-chan lover
@Luvky_Person

You don’t have to worry.

There is a conjecture by the MC that either it is an effect of either being a former man, or that due to certain past events, she will most likely never get together with a guy.

For more details:
Prior to getting the past life’s memories, Ren’s life in the orphanage wasn’t good. She was generally on good terms with the other orphans. She used to be on good terms with a boy named Cain. But this stupid boy being influenced by another older orphan that left earlier, repeats the same bullying methods that were used on him and he used them on Ren, making her suffer as a result. It was said that the two had “liked” each other prior to this. But Cain being a dumb idiot thought that despite the bullying and making her suffer, she would still like him and eventually become his wife. But this doesn’t happen as Ren was taken from the orphanage shortly after and later assumed to have died on route.

Later Ren encounters some of her orphanage friends, girls, and they have a genuine good reunion, and worry that 3 out of the 4 boys that Ren hates will encounter her, including Cain.

Cain eventually finds out and basically tries to talk to Ren, but Ren ignores him most of the time. Then a certain thing makes Ren snap and she basically goes on a berating spree on the three guys she hates, especially Cain. The other five orphans, 4 girls 1 guy, that are also there agree that this is just desserts for the dumb idiots.

Cain realizes his mistake waaaaay too late. But the other two boys start to redeem themselves in their own ways. Cain on the other hand keeps attempting and failing to get back on Ren’s good side. And despite Ren giving him a few chances he still fails.

Did anyone notice the mp recovery consistency error between ch 3 or 4 and this one?

Users who are viewing this thread