Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Travelling Again

Aggregator gang
Imagine owing a favor from someone
by receiving a free miracle medicine that can cure your mother's illness, then being shameless enough to beg for another one just to sell it then even more worse is the fact that you didn't even keep it a secret that lead to other people harassing your benefactor for free stuff...

You should be ashamed and commit suicide at this point lol.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Another great chapter as before. Just do at your own pace and don't mind with the other fast scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
Even if most people haven't seen her face, they should be aware that the witch is accompanied by A fenrir and its child. I don't think a lot of people travel with that kind of beast nor can enter towns with them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna diss on the other groups who tl'ed but I will always appreciate the quality work of the dedicated translating groups/teams.

Aggregator gang
@Wolfwhistler doesn't really change anything, you get that stuff for free because of the 'goodwill' of someone, the fact that you turned that 'goodwill' into a pocket money is just being shameless.

Lets put it this way, imagine your home and stuff was ruined by the storm, then some good natured people donated a couple of clothes and a bunch of relief goods, even if we say that there is some excess, its rude to sell these stuff. It feels like you aren't appreciating their help and instead taking advantage over their kindess...

is there any reason for the number of new chapters to to have sped up recently

Dex-chan lover
> When she put the house onto her storage, thats the theory of relativity or gravity, around the blackhole on the event horizon. Its called spagettization
So, maybe, mystery is one step closer to the truth.
Judging from this, maybe the infinite inventory is a portal to black hole, thats why its theoretically infinite...

> MC: "I feel like something new is about to happen"
Hmmmmmm. Its very new to me, since truck kun sends people to other world, this time from other world to remain in other world, carriage-kun will do the job...

> One of the nightmares that will come to me following this chapter where MC will be meeting again the merchant who buy her and put her to be his personal s*x slave.
The trauma and the fear inside the main body will eventually surfaced and will affected MC.
I hope even a tiny bit or miniscule amount of saliva of that orc merchant will not make anyway in the skin of MC...

Well, the kids were really to blame for everything. Koko called Ren a "witch" from the get-go and couldn't get it into her head that Ren wasn't a "witch". Neil of course then decides to shamelessly profit off her goodwill and then backstab her by telling all the scummy people where she lived. A bit late for regrets there.

Even when asking for help and getting it free of charge, these people's greed still knows no bounds. Well, it's off to a new arc for Ren anyway. She wouldn't get to see much of the world cooped up in her house while working on her slutiness levels.

Dex-chan lover
hey, at least one of the children felt some remorse. that amounts to something.

now, whether it was truly only 3 persons who remember her face is something we can only guess, but if one goes by features instead, with her knowledge in magic and cures, as well as her general statue, then depending on her next actions, she might get found out again. she's not exactly traveling that far, so news and horse riding people might catch up rather quickly.

Double-page supporter
I have two questions:
A. What is the max level for skills?
B. What happens when lewdness gets to said level?

Dex-chan lover
hello,
yes we want the stuff for free, cause we dont understand how trade work

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your hard work! Will be waiting for 8 then, since it seems it's in the works, before reading this chapter. Personally find reading later but with better quality to be worth it, so have only glanced at some of the other uploads' comments and first page or so, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
[ol][*]real good job on the scanlation, thanks a lot. condensing all parts into a single chapter is the superior release format
[*]seems like the art improved, the wolves were drawn much better. and we also got a neat looking map and vista
[*]ahh neil's not as bad a kid as i thought[/ol]

Fed-Kun's army
I hate Neil so much. The problems he caused have already been solved, but he still wants to go and solve them himself because he's an idiot.

@Sweet_Seats They are peasants who couldnt afford to get help. Do you really think they are going to let medicine just sit around and go to waste rather than sell for extra pocket money? Also, do you really think they are educated enough to know the consequences of selling this powerful medicine?

Users who are viewing this thread