Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Man... I really hope this gets picked up again, and I mean in a manner in which it is posted/uploaded here on Mangadex..

Dex-chan lover
It looks like this and quite a few other titles got dropped by AGS, or at least are no longer listed on their site. Anybody know what is up?

Update - Okay, it looks like they have two sites, and only one lists all their titles. While there are chapters needing to be popped in here, it is still going. Apologies for my confusion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It looks like this and quite a few other titles got dropped by AGS, or at least are no longer listed on their site. Anybody know what is up?

Update - Okay, it looks like they have two sites, and only one lists all their titles. While there are chapters needing to be popped in here, it is still going. Apologies for my confusion.
Sooo they're essentially doing the same thing as manhwafreak and just not putting their TL on mangadex...
This could very easily be a one time post, plus they have no intention of posting here, I will never go to a private translator site, if I did my follow list would quickly end up divided between hundreds of sites, forcing me to check all of them individually, f that. If they only are posting on their site then I will put it on my list of to read on a aggregator as that way I only need to check two places for my lists.
Agree with this... As much as I hate those ad-ridden aggregator sites I'd rather go there than to multiple different sites of fussy groups...

I guess waiting for said groups to implode like Jaiminis just to have their work be "free real estate" based on mangadex rules is also an option...

Dex-chan lover
Sooo they're essentially doing the same thing as manhwafreak and just not putting their TL on mangadex...

Agree with this... As much as I hate those ad-ridden aggregator sites I'd rather go there than to multiple different sites of fussy groups...

I guess waiting for said groups to implode like Jaiminis just to have their work be "free real estate" based on mangadex rules is also an option...
I have been using manganato lets you have a list and keeps track of last read and doesn't really have bad adds. I assume my adblocker is just cutting the adds out entirely as I don't see any add on there at all.

Staff
Super Moderator
edit
Nevermind.
in case it really happens, I'd try to get an archive of the chapters and upload them here
I wish I could upload them here so it wouldn't happen in the first place, but most readers here and the group themself seem to not want them on md

Dex-chan lover
in case it really happens, I'd try to get an archive of the chapters and upload them here
I wish I could upload them here so it wouldn't happen in the first place, but most readers here and the group themself seem to not want them on md
The group not wanting them here, okay, but I can't understand why the readers wouldn't want them here either. The quality's good as far as I know but they seem to be cheering for a newbie translator who is something like 16 chapters behind their releases and don't even want to acknowledge the AGS chapters. Doesn't make sense to me, I guess I'm missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread