Yomega Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I just want him to get a girlfriend that is NOT the bitch.

Who cares if your family got bought out? GET OUT OF THAT SHITTY RELATIONSHIP BRO! She's gonna kill you if you do get married to her.

Dex-chan lover
like, ya'll understand that their relationship isn't ACTUALLY hostile, right? All that's happened is them goofing around and teasing each other sexually. Even if the setup was arranged with their dads, the interactions between them is like Kaguya-sama if the winner/loser was decided by who drops their pants or cums first rather than a confession.

Dex-chan lover
Every single tired trope in this one...

• Forced to live together by retarded parents for stupid reasons (Leaving the arranged marriage aside, having them live together from the start is a recipe for disaster)
  • Comically large boobs on a bratty gyaru
  • The whole "you're a filthy virgin" shtick. There's a 99.9% chance the girl is a virgin too, given the premises
  • MC is a spineless wimp. He says he's going to stand up to her and then immediately retracts on that. He basically gives up already! At least talk to your dad or something, do you think everything will be solved if you shut up?
  • The girl is severely abusive. There is teasing, there is bullying, and then there is telling someone that they're a servant because they're poor. Much more toxic in my opinion. Seriously, who the hell does that? That's the lowest of the low. That's speedruning to catch some hands.

We can do without this trash, really.

Dex-chan lover
I'm unfortunately always using kaguya-sama as the standard for romcoms about couples one-upping each other. This... isn't it chief... Mozu is too self centered and selfish. I'd rather they introduce another character who can swoop in and save the guy's father's business but we unfortunately know that he will choose her in the end even if a better girl comes along which is very sad.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine their genders reversed.
There are probably 2,000 shoujo manga with a similar premise to this but with the sexes reversed.

Every single tired trope in this one...
This line is a tired trope.

I don't mean that in defense of this manga, but in offense to your statement-- it's substantially more relevant and elucidative for you to say that you were bored and unimpressed by this manga.

You're not that highbrow, nobody knows your history of manga exposure, and said history is itself irrelevant to anybody else (imagine if this was someone's first manga-- these tropes are probably fresh to them, right?).

Supporter
There are probably 2,000 shoujo manga with a similar premise to this but with the sexes reversed.
So the Japanese women want to be dominated by strong men, but the Japanese men also want to be dominated by strong women.
No wonder the birth rates are so low.:lul:

Dex-chan lover
Censored tiddy in a manga of which the only redeeming quality is tiddy. :facepalm:

Supporter
f928ea454b27988d90cdda3b3c4a1f08d10b2ffa72c9b1d3d86d3f1077d6f3da_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if this manga was a hentai, she would be writhing in pleasure after the bath scene.

Aggregator gang
Ultimate way to win in that scenario would be to look and not react.. these scenes always annoy me a bit as all the power comes from the guy, just don't react and see the whole thing fall flat on it's face

Dex-chan lover
This is rather frustrating to read. Why is there no Japanese equivalent to "Fuck off bitch"?
His livelihood is pretty much dependent on her and her family's goodwill. So he's not exactly in a position where he has the freedom to say that unless he and his dad want to end up on the streets, like he said.

Dex-chan lover
His livelihood is pretty much dependent on her and her family's goodwill. So he's not exactly in a position where he has the freedom to say that unless he and his dad want to end up on the streets, like he said.
Eccept the reason for the arranged marriage is because their parents are really good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread