Yomega Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The spineless wimp MC is really getting old.
Bruh I hate to tell you but the draw of these isn't the MC it's the girls in lewd situations... there wouldn't be any chapters if MC's just acted normal in these situation.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I hate to tell you but the draw of these isn't the MC it's the girls in lewd situations... there wouldn't be any chapters if MC's just acted normal in these situation.
Just read hentai then? No point dancing in between if the story sucks ass.

Dex-chan lover
Just read hentai then? No point dancing in between if the story sucks ass.
what a dumb mindset, lewd and teasing scenarios are just as good if not better in certain circumstances over hentai, people ain't just trying to watch the characters fuck constantly... grow up.

Dex-chan lover
what a dumb mindset, lewd and teasing scenarios are just as good if not better in certain circumstances over hentai, people ain't just trying to watch the characters fuck constantly... grow up.
Lmfao you mad bro? It clearly is why you're reading it, if you get this defensive.

Dex-chan lover
I have never liked the "this brat needs correction 💢💢💢😭😭" meme, because you know... the pedo implications

But fuck it, THIS BRAT NEEDS CORRECTION ASAP 💢💢💢!

Dex-chan lover
MC you're pathetic, all that talk about "asserting dominance" just to get absolutely folded easily

Spits pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread