Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
I'm ngl this actually actually puts a lot of things into perspective. It turns out heroes and gods being scummy isn't just a recent thing for this universe, but a long-standing er uh standard.

Also Van being 4 destroyed souls merged into one means that although we keep hearing that the souls erased by Van are like...erased. It could mean that the souls he's been erasing rn could manifest and merge into a big great being that could be a massive problem for them later.

And strangely, it's a little heartwarming knowing that Van's soul was even beloved by a goddess in another time and place despite all the bad shit he's been put through, the bad shit thats been done to him, and the bad shit he's been doing.
Isnt' that only if the reincarnation god merges them together?

Dex-chan lover
100% war god or whatever saw how advances of technology on Earth lead us to be less faithful and let them die on purpose that and he couldn't fathom that his precious "Sword swoosh swoosh Hero" wouldn't have the credit for killing the Demon Lord, i hope MC kills him.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but Vida and Keisuke were wrong, there is literally NOTHING good that will come from bringing nukes to that world.

Dex-chan lover
he.. or rather, they, died on lambda.
their souls were merged into one by rodcorte.
vida reincarnated them. they became amamiya hiroto.
he died and was thrown to origin. suffering..
died again, back to lambda as vandalieu.

Double-page supporter
I was wondering about the title being "The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time" when before this chapter, the MC died 2 times: on Earth with the ship incident and on the second world. Now with this showing him or technically him and 3 other souls dying and merged into one by that God sending him back to Earth, that will be the 3rd death (or 1st in chronological order).

Dex-chan lover
So... he already had his fourth time then? :dogkek:

Also, why does no one pity the other 3 souls who got merged with his? She's there desperately reviving him and boning his soulless body, and the other three people weren't even named!

Finally, I honestly don't like this change much - I'm not huge on 'chosen one' plots. He's the one who had his soul merged and was previously on the world etc. etc? Bleh.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but Vida and Keisuke were wrong, there is literally NOTHING good that will come from bringing nukes to that world.
It's the same dilemma Truman found himself in back in WWII, but exaggerated greatly in scale. Do you do something evil to prevent an even greater evil from happening. Plus, Keisuke had a way to purify the irradiated area. By the end of the war there were only 3,000 people left. I'd argue nuking one area to save all those other people would've been the better choice.

Also, finally seeing Alda and Vida I hate Alda. He comes off as the "If it wasn't my idea then it's wrong." type of person/god, and his "hero" didn't want Keisuke to make Earth weapons because he was probably scared it would take away his title as "strongest hero." Overall, Alda's faction has shown to be pretty scummy from the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing Van and Vida wreck both him and Rodcorte.

Dex-chan lover
Also Van being 4 destroyed souls merged into one means that although we keep hearing that the souls erased by Van are like...erased. It could mean that the souls he's been erasing rn could manifest and merge into a big great being that could be a massive problem for them later.
I think what tells us that won't happen is some of the previous dialogues. For example, we already knew that before Van, the previous Demon King had the power to delete souls, which is what we just saw, but we also just saw that back then the reincarnation God (whose name i'm not gonna look up rn) found those shatters and merged them. But we didn't see him do that with anyone Van has shattered so far
And we know he's looked for at least one of them and not found them, cuz we saw him look for it someone in a previous chapter so he can't do it to them now, they're gone.

Dex-chan lover
That PoS Rodcorte is worse than I thought when I made that prediction last chapter......

Dex-chan lover
I think I need to reread the beginning cause I don’t remember much from the original world where everything went to shit for the mc before he became Van

Double-page supporter
I don't think any sensible explanation could help me with what ever the fuck just happened this chapter. God, this chapter came out of nowhere and has made me wonder if I'm reading the same damn story.
I had to go to the wiki to make sense of it all. It is so badly explained. This chapter is before the start of the manga and before Amamiya Hiroto existed. Amamiya Hiroto is the soul that was created from combining the four souls. I was confused how the souls would have been added to Amamiya's, as they are essentially from the same century if they are talking about nukes. In short they are not added, he is the result of them being combined. So they took the four souls and sent them back into the system which planted them back on Earth as Amamiya.

This guy is just on a roller coaster of torture even before the torture we actually saw in the beginning. And the last act the goddess does in this chapter is apparently to break his perpetual cycle of misfortune.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at least for Yoshi’s TL, Zakkart didn’t have the ability to negate an attack by saying its name. I’m guessing it’s something that was added to the LN
It's there, both in the LN and in the WN.
However it's inconsistent, later on it does suggest another cheat, but the original one, shown in the novel, is the same as the one in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread