Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Im just wondering how the first couple chapters of this series have any relevance to the rest of the series.

Like the MC got killed with his classmates on a ship out at sea, a god was sending his classmates into a new world but someone took his place, that god "made a mistake" thinking that the other guy was the MC, the MC got isekai'd into a torturous situation, he escapes only go get killed by those same classmates and the guy who took his place.

Then, in the afterlife, that same god isekai'd him again but with a curse to keep him from getting revenge. How does all of that tie into the rest of the series?
There are side stories in the novel that makes this important, but obviously those reading this don’t know yet since the manga hasn’t progressed that far.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so since van is a reincarnation of 4 combined souls, is that why there was another one of him that looked identical and had almost the same name. That other person is the real whatever his name was and van thought that he himself got victim'd of identity fraud but not actually? Van just got mixed up with that class because had just animated the same time that class appeared? Or im reaching
Reaching. The other guy only had a similar name by Japanese standards, they aren’t related nor do they look alike.

Dex-chan lover
The hero is purely retard, instead sacrificing small part of area he chose sacrificing almost 97% populations

Dex-chan lover
For MC, the Gods are truly his enemy. Yet there's one wish I have for the MC, that the goddess will someday meet the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, never knew how to visualise the Hero's, or the gods. Gufadgarn especially looks so much different to what I imagined, but its an improvement.
He eventually gets the form of a hot elf girl because Japan🙄

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect Gufadgarn to look like that. I thought it would look more like a standard spider.

God's don't really need to fuck to have children. It extends to before earth.
Is is just me, or does Gufadgarn look like those models of tailed bacteriophage viruses I used to see?
bacteriophage-structure-l.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'd argue nuking one area to save all those other people would've been the better choice.
The problem isn't nuking anything, it's introducing a completely foreign and uncontrolled concept to a world not ready for it at all.

Good job, you stopped this demon lord with the power of nukes, now everyone saw it and is making their own, 100 years later, every nations has thousands of them, the Demon King has his own and any low level infiltrator demon can just make the whole planet self destruct in nuclear fire.

it would've been the best solution
No, as stated above, it would have been dumb and ruined the world. Try and give nuke technology and infinite ressources to make them to a bunch of random tribes, see how long the world survive.

Double-page supporter
Van' Soul Break works differently compared to Demon Lord's.
Demon Lord can only break a soul which could possibly leave soul fragment remaining. But Van crushes the soul to the point that nothing remains.

Plus, it's not mentioned here aka., got skipped), but Rodcorte actually jumped on Vida & the 3 God's related to the other 3 killed Creation Heroes and took the broken fragments of the Four Heroes because Vida & the others tried to revive those heroes using the soul fragments but Rodcorte didn't want them to mess with work he does as reincarnation and soul manipulation is his job. So, in order to stop those 4 god's, Rodcorte quickly fused the soul fragments and sent them to his reincarnation cycle so that they could never revived again as they were before.
Just wanna add a little more information

After Rodcorte merged the souls of 4 heroes. Just to be sure that God of Lambda can't mess with heroes soul, he put the soul to another world's circle of reincarnation.

But as idiot as Rodcorte can be, He can't remember this very soul and return the soul to Lambda by himself as the story went on

Dex-chan lover
Also, why does no one pity the other 3 souls who got merged with his? She's there desperately reviving him and boning his soulless body, and the other three people weren't even named!
Blame that on the gods who brought them not loving them enough. We're experiencing things, loosely, from Vida's POV watching the person she stopped from dying, advocated for throughout his new life, and eventually came to love. So, of course, she'd be devastated when he superdied.
It's like saying a widow should be sad for all the other, nameless people who died in a bus explosion too, not just her husband.

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't nuking anything, it's introducing a completely foreign and uncontrolled concept to a world not ready for it at all.

Good job, you stopped this demon lord with the power of nukes, now everyone saw it and is making their own, 100 years later, every nations has thousands of them, the Demon King has his own and any low level infiltrator demon can just make the whole planet self destruct in nuclear fire.

No, as stated above, it would have been dumb and ruined the world. Try and give nuke technology and infinite ressources to make them to a bunch of random tribes, see how long the world survive.
There's absolutely no way they reproduce nukes in a hundred years, are you joking?

Do these guys even understand germs? Explosions, from a material level? They swing swords and use magic: they've cut out the middleman of understanding these phenomenon to "magic". How does lightning come down during a rain storm? Is it the interaction of charged particles or is it a cloud imp shittinf down bolts? Can their researchers find out the difference? You gotta assume these guys are starting from before First Principles. They have to un-learn a bunch of crutches they've probably built up.
Unless the reincarnated guys are leaving their research behind for others to copy, it might as well be high-tier magic. And, if anyone could activate that level of magic already, they would've done it. Who knows if it is even feasible by magic, in which case, for hundreds of years, mages will be trying to reproduce something magically impossible.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate that the demon zakkart recruited (gufadgarn) was weird in such a unique way. Usually demons would be humanoid, or some freaky monster, but I like how this is just a geometric spider.

Creation seems to be a very op ability, especially for war. They even addressed this later on, but weird how none of the gods even got the idea that creation could be used to create powerful weaponry. I'm wondering how creation would actually work though.
It's a bit weird if you take time to think about it, but when it comes down to it "isekai world underestimates the power of Creation" is a pretty common trope, so it's forgivable imo. Especially since it seemed to me like it's also a plot point here that's intended to kind of make fun of the wave of creation-based isekai stories that happened once "OP in combat" type isekai started getting old hat, with the god getting annoyed at how all the gods brought back Creation-based heroes.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought I read the wrong manga until I saw the name of Van's world, Lambda.

Creation seems to be a very op ability, especially for war. They even addressed this later on, but weird how none of the gods even got the idea that creation could be used to create powerful weaponry. I'm wondering how creation would actually work though.

Damn, did Vida fuck and get impregnated by a moving doll?

So Van is basically those four erased and merged souls in one. Would that only apply to his current self on Lambda, or does it extent to when he was on earth and that second world?
My guess is that the author forgot he already wrote Vandalieu backstory in the first chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
........I think I see where this story is going now. I thought it would have more of a difference then the other ones in this category, but I was wrong. Too bad to. I thought this had potential. It seems it just all the usual pitfalls though.

Dex-chan lover
So mc is actually the reincarnation previous hero? Didn’t the giants predict this way back when he first settled in their capital?

also, loving this goddess f’ing with the reincarnation gods plans.
The way I interpretted it was.

The four creation heroes had their souls shattered.
Rodcorte put them together to make 1 complete soul.
That soul is MC's.
Rodcorte is an asshole and a fate of endless suffering ended up befalling that soul.
Vida barely created a hope for that soul so that it could reincarnate into Lambda and gain the strength to resist fate.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised they showed Gufadgarn's appearance this early into the story.

BTW they didn't mention it here but the reason why Bellwood was against making Earth's weaponry is because Bellwood was an eco terrorist back on Earth. So he and Alda are the reason why the world the MC is in right hasn't progressed for 100k years. Why's that? Well it's because Bellend convinced Alda to forbid Humans to make any technological progress so they wouldn't pollute the world.

So yeah, Fuck you Alda and Bellend.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo I know it sound silly what I’m gonna ask but when does the story talk about the heroes and Gufadgarn again ? I vaguely remember some talks about the heroes but Gufadgarn ? When was he mentionned ?
Gufadgarn was not mentioned in the manga before. All the people who are gushing about Gufadgarn are novel readers, because Gufadgarn gets a bigger role later in the novel.
pretty interesting, only 1/4th of his soul returned!
I'm not sure how the math is supposed to work, but I am under the impression that Van's soul is bigger than that of ordinary people, because it's made of 4 souls, which weren't so damaged only 1/4 of each remained.

Users who are viewing this thread