Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 52 - The Messiah of the Reclaimed Villages

Aggregator gang
@Leo80221 I mean should anyone expect Rodcorte not being an idiot and a total ass seeing how the MC ended up that way and with how he manages reincarnation?

Anyway thats some interesting spoilers
While I'm not all in for slaughtering for the sake of slaughthering, I was kind of expecting Van former classmate perhaps like 30% of em was an ass and he'll have to kill those some of em, it surprised me to know that he'll only kill this one that reincarnated on this chapter
He does kill more of them. He makes friends with some and ignores some, but there are others that go out of their way to court death.

Double-page supporter
If by "classmate" you strictly mean former people that were in his class, thus not counting a teacher and a couple others, then yes. However, Marionette was his classmate, so that's a no.
----
Thank you for correcting me, I forgot some of the details and have clarified my comment.

Dex-chan lover
idk man, it's still feel out of place :worry:
i mean they're fighting the vampires and the kingdom forces and then suddenly he went out to become an adventurer :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
This god just really wants to screw Van for his own amusement. I wonder if he kills the guy with a similar name who seemed like an ass and eventually kills this god to become one himself

Double-page supporter
i mean they're fighting the vampires and the kingdom forces and then suddenly he went out to become an adventurer :bleh:
This issue is not mentioned much in Manga version

Because of Van's dark and poor past, he get traumatized and obsessed with luxurious life, like he want to be rich and become honorary noble in human society.

So Adventurer is the most suitable to earn money and fame. High rank adventurers with great achievement can be appointed as honorary noble, without bloodline or political marriage.

As a noble, Van can establish trade with Talosheim. And with country's protection, Van will become more difficult to reach or kill.

Yes, he is now King of Talosheim, and yes, he still want a position in human society. It's just his obsession

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't know, or really care about the other worlds in Rodcourte's system, just Earth, Origin, and Lambda. He doesn't want to stay in Lambda, because he believes it's a crapsack world. If he goes back to Origin, he risks getting caught up in the Braver vendettas again if he gets spotted.

Earth he's familiar with, and nobody there is sitting around waiting for him to show up, so he can just be a rich, gorgeous baby, and can attempt to live that life. Admittedly, he asn't put a lot of constraints on what he wants, and a number of years have passed by on Earth since he died, so he might want to look into that, but really, he doesn't care.
He doesn't even know what the world is like or if there are better other worlds. Earth sucks compared to other worlds where healing magic exists and long lived races exist

Aka he didn't even try fishing for options.

Dex-chan lover

They aren't actively fighting the Kingdom anymore. Once he collapsed the tunnel that was pretty much it for the Kingdom except for a few covert operations he has his people doing going in and out of the kingdom, moving ghouls, dark elves, and I believe other Vida species. That's not to say the Kingdom is completely ignored from this point forward, but it's just not as important in comparison to the events happening with his Adventurer obsession. Not to mention his activities is currently leading to him eventually meeting up with the other Vampires that need to be killed, he's just doing it on his own terms since he's completely out of their field of vision right now.

Also I thought he went and explored the dungeons/Mountain Range rather than moving outside the mountains first. Did they change the order of things in the LN compared to the WN?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So the guy wants to be reincarnated to earth in a rich family as his wish, why? He can live countless rich lives and he probably has already, so why does it have to be Earth?

Not to mention he was so worried about benefits and powers yet could care less about how the world works? Seriously?
To summarize from his shopping wishlist, he wants to live a slow and carefree life as a spoiled rich kid as his reward for the job. It doesn't even have to be as his former self. He just wants the lifestyle.

Dex-chan lover
This issue is not mentioned much in Manga version

Because of Van's dark and poor past, he get traumatized and obsessed with luxurious life, like he want to be rich and become honorary noble in human society.

So Adventurer is the most suitable to earn money and fame. High rank adventurers with great achievement can be appointed as honorary noble, without bloodline or political marriage.

As a noble, Van can establish trade with Talosheim. And with country's protection, Van will become more difficult to reach or kill.

Yes, he is now King of Talosheim, and yes, he still want a position in human society. It's just his obsession
oooohh nice explanation buddy, thanks, here for you 🫶

Dex-chan lover
They aren't actively fighting the Kingdom anymore. Once he collapsed the tunnel that was pretty much it for the Kingdom except for a few covert operations he has his people doing going in and out of the kingdom, moving ghouls, dark elves, and I believe other Vida species. That's not to say the Kingdom is completely ignored from this point forward, but it's just not as important in comparison to the events happening with his Adventurer obsession. Not to mention his activities is currently leading to him eventually meeting up with the other Vampires that need to be killed, he's just doing it on his own terms since he's completely out of their field of vision right now.

Also I thought he went and explored the dungeons/Mountain Range rather than moving outside the mountains first. Did they change the order of things in the LN compared to the WN?
nice, then again, did the one who want to kill him is only from the vampires side, the kingdom, and that god?
because everytime he met human, they only want to kill him, so seeing he can freely come to some village and get welcomed like this is a calming scene

Fed-Kun's army
Minor stuff but when she went to call Van she would see the vampire talking with him. Guess next chapter is gonna be battle against monster.

Edit: also do someone remember what backstory he gave to the adventurers ? I know it isn’t the whole truth about how his mother died but still not sure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Minor stuff but when she went to call Van she would see the vampire talking with him. Guess next chapter is gonna be battle against monster.

Edit: also do someone remember what backstory he gave to the adventurers ? I know it isn’t the whole truth about how his mother died but still not sure.
Not, he just gave a story that he lived in a remote village of dark elves isolated from civilization, they don't know about his mother, because when they see Eleonora (vampire), they believe she is his mother. Eleonora denies it vehemently, and Van also explains she is not his mother.

Which reminds me of another change of this manga, that can be seen more in the next chapter: The final scene with the orcs happening in the same village as Kasim's trio. In the novel versions, it happens in another village, Beth-chan is to be saved by her future boyfriend-to-be, but Van saves both.

This time, there is no future boyfriend but just a dog Chap, and the event happens closer.

Dex-chan lover
To summarize from his shopping wishlist, he wants to live a slow and carefree life as a spoiled rich kid as his reward for the job. It doesn't even have to be as his former self. He just wants the lifestyle.
That is like saying your wish is to be paid in penuts instead of cash. He is asking for too little. Okay he gets to be a rich kid, who is terminally ill. See not only is his request too small, it has too many loopholes

Dex-chan lover
So the guy wants to be reincarnated to earth in a rich family as his wish, why? He can live countless rich lives and he probably has already, so why does it have to be Earth?

Not to mention he was so worried about benefits and powers yet could care less about how the world works? Seriously?
that's how self centered people are...

Double-page supporter
One of the more well-written isekai I'm always looking forward to. Wish I was an LN reader, but just doesn't do it for me like manga. :thumbsup:
rUtgVoX.png
That's giving me Poppo vibes from 100% OJ...

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot MC had this random ass clone
So whats up with that? Miscellaneous demon stealing his place? MC isnt a human and just took the dudes form?

Users who are viewing this thread