Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

Bro that god's apology sounds what customer service would say after they make you wait on hold for about 3 hours.....

Dex-chan lover
For those complaining about the manga... I suggest reading the translated web novel. It's really good and more detailed. This is one of my favorites, been hoarding to read the manga version. lol.

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest I think the God ( Rod ) is acting like a god at this point. He is acting like a human soul is not really worth it for him to take interest in to a point, other than the fact that the god screwed up and wants to try and cover it up. The situation is like a human to an ant, we as a the human might think we are doing them a favor by picking them and starting an ant farm but in reality we aren't. Also an ant really doesn't bother us that much so we are "indifferent" to them most of the time unless there is something that we want i.e. the ant farm.

I think that the Character development is on point however there are some questions left such as the person whose name is close to the MC's and why it happened in the first place. however hopefully that will be explained in the course of the story
I would say they're more like citizens in a city/colony builder game, seeing as the god wants to further the previous world by using the reincarnated kids.

This isn't god. God gives trials, but not this kind of trials. If something bad like this happened to you, then it's a punishment, not a trial for you. Because you did something wrong. And MC never did something wrong. He was the one wronged in fact.

Aggregator gang
this god guy is literally playing a world building game simulator i guess the normal life option doesnt sound so bad

pretty damn dark as far as opening goes. we should try to keep in mind none of us is the unluckiest person in the world

Fed-Kun's army
I want that fucking god and those damn cunts to suffer, I want the auther to fucking deliver...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, now i remember why Roddie is so fucking paranoid about Van. Van threatened to kill all the other reincarnators...
But, he don't take into account that human can grow and can forgive. After Van reincarnated he meet with a lot of people that kind to him to the point he don't care anymore about the reincarnators.
Basically, Rod just don't have the capacity to sympathize and that will be his own undoing.
Please tell me that damn god suffers

Users who are viewing this thread