Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - You're My Special

Double-page supporter
I think that you are talking about the cover of volume 3, and yeah. Also, the MC already thought about that in the first chapter, and she is clearly pushing towards that even without him telling her.

Incidentally, here are all the covers:
wxWhc72.jpg
9g0dVUl.jpg
oTalq5G.jpg
ok probably it's because in the last cover he is shaved, but why he remain the same age/ seems going younger

Dex-chan lover
It's also nice that he didn't get flustered and start falling all over himself, only making himself look like a jackass like 99% of manga/anime would have done.

It's also nice seeing someone acknowledge how out of the ordinary a house like this is for the period they're going for. For a peasant no matter how skilled this house is HUGE. Though the sleeping in the same bed thing wouldn't have been seen as odd at the time, most households in Europe would have a single bed that a whole family would share, beds were very expensive at the time. Some would have a smaller shelf bed you could pull out for kids or guests to sleep on but for the most part everyone just piled on in the one room on the one bed. It was only nobles and aristocrats that had there own bedrooms and guest rooms. They were the only ones that could afford that many rooms, the beds and what it cost to heat all of those different rooms on cold winter nights.

Also I didn't notice it before but good job to the artist for not putting in glass windows. That would be so expensive in a setting like this!
The only thing here you said incorrectly was that peasants would absolutely have their own beds; they'd be cloth-wrapped straw pallets on frames built from young trees and/or thick branches, rather than well-finished furniture like his bed is.

Dex-chan lover
Between the women’s apron that was already in the house and the trunk in his bedroom that the girl isn’t allowed to open, I feel like they are saying that he used to have a woman (wife?) living with him but she is now gone (dead?). Maybe one of them was a noble and they eloped?

I think that you are talking about the cover of volume 3, and yeah. Also, the MC already thought about that in the first chapter, and she is clearly pushing towards that even without him telling her.

Incidentally, here are all the covers:
wxWhc72.jpg
9g0dVUl.jpg
oTalq5G.jpg
(Audibly disappointed groan)
giphy.gif

Contributor
Lol, Gina really waited to hear if suspicious sounds were gonna come from the bedroom.

It's just an act of kindness (for now, but with ulterior motives for the future) to let Tiana sleep beside him given there's only one bed. Everything seems wholesome for now, and I admit I'd love to see something romantic develop betwen Harris and Gina, but I won't keep my hopes up. Nothing happening between Harris and Tiana would be a betrayal of the premise, and something like that rarely ever happens, at least in the manga I read.

Users who are viewing this thread