Yoru ni Kikasete - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Dive into.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit.

That was... Well. I expected some things to get resolved, I didn't expect almost everything to get resolved. And so neatly. It even had a callback of sorts to the window calling scene from Chapter 1 (with added sudden, actually dangerous "action" scene).

Even a Big Damn Kiss.

So, uh, is this over then? What happens now? We get to see Miya and Yura be an actual normal couple? We wind down the story?

Group Leader
I feel like this manga is better than concept than execution. The idea is that we have four extremely flawed and selfish teenagers who learn maturity and empathy by clashing with and hurting each other, but -- aside from arguably Miya -- the actual process of learning and growing is kind of skipped over. The other three just kind of all instantly become better people and become immediately forgiven. I think the mangaka prioritizes drama over character development, we can see this in her other serialization too.

Oh well, at least it was interesting. I assume it'll end in the next chapter, but in the meantime, thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
So are we gonna just be like ignoring that that kiss was a dub-con? No consent was stated. But I guess we ignore it because the main girl is doing it?

Are we sure everything is resolved? Did that dude ask for forgiveness from that other dude? No he fucking didn't. He hated him, for no reason mind you, and used main girl to get back on him and then now get to play nice guy oh I'm so undeserving of your love girly I'm so bad you're so good 🥺

Miss me with this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread