Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - A Dream Awakens

Dex-chan lover
well, so baba is scott free, i know tat he was imprisoned, and i like the fact that mc is taking the matter into his own hands because the prison and the unregretful assholes just doesn't work.

Will the story ends here, or will the mc acts like there's nothing holding him back anymore..

Double-page supporter
Imagine having a literally perfect, proofless murder weapon and still getting caught lmao

Umm yeah this dude showed up in my dream cause I was expecting him to come so its him. -_-

Fed-Kun's army
What...?
this doesnt even count as evidence lol.
someone is culprit just because he came in her dream? hahah

@Sarsak I know that baba is in on the plan, but what I'm saying is that you would trust that baba wouldn't have attack any of them if they had smack him a bit.

bullshit, how can they put this in a case. the cops are retarded, i don't know why i was expecting a deathnote sort of level cat and mouse sort of a chase but you don't just blurt out what you found out just like that with no evidence.

KEKW what a joke. What are you gonna say in court ?? Welp he can enter peoples dreams and then do anything to them. Who the fuck is gonna belive this shit? They gonna lock you in a asylum you nutt job

Double-page supporter
Dumbass, now the MC is actually just going to murder everyone because they were complicit in saving the actual criminals.

Dumbest shit ever, this had death note vibes written all over it. Imagine literally having the power to kill people instantly while creating no possible evidence and still somehow getting caught. I can't stand manga like this. lol I am actually getting mad rn wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread