Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Conclusion

Fed-Kun's army
alright this is a pretty good torture method. Not enough to be satisfied when it comes to rapist scum like him. but ill accept it.

Fed-Kun's army
11 days? jesus.
My record is around 60 hours, and i slept for like 18 hours after that.

Fed-Kun's army
my record is actually 5 days then I fell asleep for an entire day or 2

Contributor
Sure okay. That is the torture method culminated from 30 chapters of buildup. It's not bad. I'm a little Eh on how everyone is acting in this situation, what with everyone just kinda accepting that sleep powers are a thing, but whatever. Like, if they are so sure sleep powers are a thing, all they need to do is make sure they don't sleep at the same time. But they are in a weird area where there is no proof to actually do something, yet everyone involved believes it enough

Dex-chan lover
Make him spill the beans about all his clients, bosses, and everything else he knows. Not only he will be dead before long, but it will also damage the organization that helped him. The only downside is not feeling life leave his body, which is, I'm sure, a major downside for our MC.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't going as bad as I thought. It could be better I guess, but I've seen far worse. I kind of like this development.

Users who are viewing this thread