Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Last Part

Aggregator gang
Man, that was a great manga. I really liked it.

@OriginsDevourer he just said that he was having dreams about another Wataru that lives in a world on the other side of the moon (pretty sure it's figurative) where his sister didn't meet misfortune and they are all happily living. At the end, he just said that he'll keep having those dreams tonight, and forever probably.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this. Happy New year to your team and everyone in the comments. Does that last place imply he's going to commit suicide? Being on the other end of the moon?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating until the end!! It has its ups and downs, but it's quite a nice read overall, with a satisfying ending. Not too short and not too long, either. I think the fact that it ends somewhat anti-climatic is quite realistic for a story of revenge and I like it.

Double-page supporter
He really went at it with a bang. A literal bang to the head.

Not even trying to be low key with stabbing or asphyxiation. Tbh if the detective actually tell Akiyama about the kills while asleep thing on purpose, to spice up his sufferinh I will feel more at peace. But hey its already enough with this. Thank you translator and the author

Dex-chan lover
Could gave been fun to keep him alive but disabling him the continue the eternal torture in the hospital bed

Dex-chan lover
That was nice, not weird twists. Every bad guys met their ends. I like it.

i enjoyed how it ended, i feel if it was dragged out any longer woulda turned the story into shit!!

Syf

Double-page supporter
i am surprised he stayed up, thought he would be more lax and sleep even after he got the warning, sure turned sissy afterwards even thought he's good at fighting, i am glad it didnt drag on though

Users who are viewing this thread