Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 99 - Yotsuba & Banana Smoothies

eli

Group Leader
More Yotsuba&! Yay. Today is always the most enjoyable day, indeed.

I love smoothies.

Fed-Kun's army
Milo-Beverage-400g.jpg

That chocolate malt stuff? it is pretty tasty stuff

Contributor
Brave of Yotsuba to pour vanilla extract straight from the bottle. That stuff is real bad in even medium quantities.

Also, Yanda, it's super easy to clean a blender. Just blend soap and a cup of hot water. Maybe some vinegar to really get those stains out. Then rinse it out and blend more water. Done. Get yourself a blender.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he should just go buy some smoothies for her from vendors in the mall.

Milo is still good! Even though I live in Canada now I get it from time to time at the supermarket over other instant chocolate.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye I've wondered what happens if you use a lot of that instead of just a little.
Meanwhile, a friend of mine has been complaining about the dire straits of the vanilla supply. Apparently they broke a cartel which had been controlling supply. So, the price went way down. So, lots of the producers went out of business, leaving just a few in Madagascar. Then there was a hurricane which wiped out quite a bit of what was left. With low supply, prices spiked. Then speculators started hoarding it, pulling a chunk of what little supply there is off the market, and prices spiked further. And now some ice cream shops aren't stocking vanilla any more because it's too expensive. Wonders of the free market. What will we do if we run out when we're reading our sweet vanilla manga?!

That panel where Yotsuba's is bristling with indignation while holding the smoothie just before drinking it made me guffaw aloud.

Good thing I was not drinking anything at that moment. XD

Users who are viewing this thread