You Are My Angela - Ch. 3 - Epilogue

well at least it got a little lighter than the last chapter... and glad it wasn't one of those "oh you hurt me real bad, just gonna forget it happened" though she took it a little too well IMO

Dex-chan lover
That was a terrible story of a terrible couple. I can't believe the author trying to pass it as ok, it's NOT.

Dex-chan lover
Angel-chan is just too nice “you mutilated me but it’s all good dw”. She’s heavy now which means she became human.

I love the art so much, I'll definitely read more of this author just to see their drawings
Also... it's not a good relationship... I mean, bruh...

Double-page supporter
I agree with people who said that it sucks that they just let all that happen. But it's sweet nonetheless

Aggregator gang
That was really horrible. MC maims angel lady because she was afraid she would leave her. And given that angel lady is now heavy it seems to imply she is more human, at least for now. So now she is trapped with her abuser, but is somehow happy about this?? And the abuser is criticized a little, but then gets love in the end?? I don't know how to interpret this story as anything but thematically idealizing an abusive relationship.

I've loved some of this author's other stories, and the first half of this one is still beautiful, but its horrible themes ruin that beautiful artwork. I don't know if the pro-abuse message was intentional, or if it was just the author trying to shock their audience without thinking things through. But regardless I hope they reevaluate their writing process, because this was not cool.

Ofc she'll forgive her. She's an angel afterall 😭
It really nice. Short but impactful
Looking forward to the author next work. 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Nice art is the only thing I can say about this thing. Look, I love sick and twisted relationships. What I don't like is when authors paint them as "good."

Dex-chan lover
>Nice art is the only thing I can say about this thing. Look, I love sick and twisted relationships. What I don't like is when authors paint them as "good." Hard agree there, although imo it should have stayed fluffy the whole time

I loved this beautiful manga. Just because everything is beautiful on the outside, it does not mean that it is beautiful on the inside. I do not think that the author painted the mc as "good in this case, she is a messed up human being and there is nothing saying otherwise. The whole manga is messed up but the portrayal and delivery were very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread