Dex-chan lover
things are about to get really interesting for the albion mages

Aggregator gang
Are those Panther or Maus on page 21?
It's actually a Jagdtiger.

1-2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
...were Panzer III's THAT smol?
I just notice it on pg 36... using assumption that all men on the page is 170 cm tall... it seems like the tanks were about 2m in height, and about 3-4m in length. Panzer 3 at least have 2,5m and about 5m in length. this seems like Panzer 2 Luchs with larger cannon caliber instead of outright Panzer 3.

do correct me if I'm wrong.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Man, nothing beats reading Youjo Senki while listening to music from the Medal of Honor series.. I always end up reading the whole thing over again whenever a new chapter drops (pls kill me)

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda hoping for a bit more drama when the higher-ups realised they had missed their chance and victory was now impossible. They hardly seem to care, other than thinking more highly of Tanya.
That's just it. They might regret they missed the chance, but only Tanya realized they had the chance and she couldn't convince them, so the ones who know about her attempts are regretful and the ones who don't want to overcompensate / take excessive risks to avoid further cases of it happening again.

Dex-chan lover
I just notice it on pg 36... using assumption that all men on the page is 170 cm tall... it seems like the tanks were about 2m in height, and about 3-4m in length. Panzer 3 at least have 2,5m and about 5m in length. this seems like Panzer 2 Luchs with larger cannon caliber instead of outright Panzer 3.

do correct me if I'm wrong.
We might both be wrong. This is very clearly a very tiny Panzer 4.
fsmwb1018_academy_panzeriv_01.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Was kinda hoping for a bit more drama when the higher-ups realised they had missed their chance and victory was now impossible. They hardly seem to care, other than thinking more highly of Tanya.

I think only a few really realized how badly they fucked up because they only hear/read reports and wasn't the one who did the fucking up.

Zettour for sure is feeling the full weight of it, knowing both how bad the situation become AND that it was he who made the biggest mistake of it all: He was trying to cover his own ass with his 'ceasefire' order.

He tried to push all the responsibility onto her, that if things went south it was just her going rogue and not his fault.
If he truly show his faith and let her go instead of playing politic to have an excuse, then the mess in front of him wouldn't be happening.

EDIT: On the chapter where Lugo made his declaration, we got a glimpse of the people who directly stopped Tanya (including the guy from the western front) having a 'I dun fuq'd' moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread