The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 22 Ch. 64 - The Southern Campaign IV

Aggregator gang
Lol love how she was ready to go all shovel on them for what they were saying about Tanya :p not that Tanya really cares.

Also, sad to see the group disbanding, glad we are still getting translations though as some still working with another group. Love this series so and would love to catch up to raws, but wew that would be quite the undertaking
Welp, youjo senki has been teaching us time and time again that shovels can solve most problems on the battlefield, be it used to dig a trench, fight enemies, bury corpses or just discipline your troops, indeed truly a wonderful tool.

Sad to see a group like this go. Good luck to everyone in the future.

Double-page supporter
why did they use M4 Shermans for the Empire's tanks? couldn't be that hard to find an image of a Panzer 2

Dex-chan lover
Did everyone see the one tank parade yesterday? I could understand missing it. It was 20 minutes long.

Double-page supporter
why did they use M4 Shermans for the Empire's tanks? couldn't be that hard to find an image of a Panzer 2
You missed the point that the parade was of captured equipment and informational warfare, and that they fucked up by not rotating soldiers. It is part of the deception, reread those pages. Finally ground tech in that world advanced faster than in our world.

Dex-chan lover
it's funny how chaotic these two are lmao romel + tanya powerhouse :oooo:

i want me some russy lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work in translating all these chapters, we will miss you. Tanya is wise above her years and I love how she cares for her soldiers

Double-page supporter
You missed the point that the parade was of captured equipment and informational warfare, and that they fucked up by not rotating soldiers. It is part of the deception, reread those pages. Finally ground tech in that world advanced faster than in our world.
Im well aware that tech advanced faster in this world. For more context the Panzer 2 is a German WW2 tank and the Sherman is an American WW2 tank (same era). The Empire is Germany and the Unified States is the USA but the Unified States hasn't begun sending equipment yet so it makes more sense for them to have German Panzer 2s or French Renault/FMC/AMC Tanks (those would have been the tanks they captured) than American M4 Shermans EDIT: Im editing this real quick to mention that contrary to what people think the German Tiger and Panther Tanks were actually pretty rare on the battlefield due to the cost building them. They also tended to operate solo vs Sherman operating in groups of 5 which is where the "it takes 5 Shermans to defeat a Tiger" saying comes from

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Ooo ty ty for continuin the translations, I've been itchin for this for a while now

The "Pent up frustrations" bit totally caught me by surprise.
Thanks for the TLs and good luck on your future endeavors.

WTFUUUUU???!!!¿? In page 23 they've used an aerial photo from my hometown! Of course i've recognized it instantly. Its made from a certain point of view... Hey at least i can say my hometown has appeared in a manga i myself read, what's the odds of that happening? Even if we are a middle class town. WOW

To the group: Sad to see you go, but you've done well above and beyond with these translations! Good luck on your future endeavours!

Dex-chan lover
Sooo uhhh when tf is death toll gonna pick this up? Cause their website is garbage so can’t find any info anywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I finally caught up. Thank you for your service, Kouhai Scans. You have done an excellent job and I really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
They're ripping on British cuisine again, and picking Stargazy Pie of all things. It is certainly no worse than half the fish-based shit Japanese people shovel into their faces on a regular basis.
Fucking ironic they want French food when that stuff is far worse than most British fare.

And in case we need a reminder: Every time they've depicted good-looking food, it has been to complain about it... and the few times they praised food, it looked like dog-shit. Conclusion: The characters and author alike have no fucking clue what good food is.

Users who are viewing this thread