Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Night Before The Storm (1)

Group Leader
what if the reason god switched their souls was for them to stop a bigger threat aka the prince. And wow do medea and the prince kinda look alike. are they secret siblings. Is this gonna go game of thrones. Cause Medea seems to be a discount Cersei Lannister

@theilikepie that's the theory I have as well! There's more to the picture than we see. Medea originally thought the prince and Psyche were 100% in love, but she learned the prince is actually an ass. He is obviously plotting something. I think Psyche will start to see the bigger picture while she's in Medea's body.

It's so confusing, I love it. Can't wait for future updates. also... *butt clench*

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

whooo this shit is like crack i cant stop coming back to it even though i already know what happens up to the previous work by the author... like medea is such a cunt and imperfect protag along with psyche and i love their dynamic and foils! helio is just tryna live his best life and the prince is, as usual, a piece of shit.
but medea is so cunning and conniving that shes just the perfect recipe for likeable protag even though technically shes like,,, villain adjacent,,, ugh i cant wait for more!

I think the real psyche loves the prince but the prince is putting on an act. I bet he’ll fall for fake madea or something

Group Leader
ultimately, i love medea the most. she's evil and beautiful and everything else

seeing psyche believing she acted like medea when she is so far from being right was kinda funny. she thought calling heli, helio and an impudent fool was enough, but helio was just confused and put off even more lmao

but psyche feels kind of excited by acting like this...? :> > >

Omg I'm in love with this 😍😍 Thank you for translating it !!!!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe that the author fucked up so hard 5 chapters in.

I'm so irritated ,i want the blondie and prince to die ,real Medea to go to hers body to marry white haired man and to seize world.....

I find Psyche boring and she's as generic as a shoujo female lead can get. Please focus more on Medea and Heli.

Oh and the Prince can kindly get lost.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, the prince isn't the tropey stupid in love type. Seems like this will have a lot of political intrigue?

Users who are viewing this thread