Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I want to eat cheesecake off of Yuka-nee's chest and butt. I wouldn't mind pouring sweet caramel on her crotch and licking her vagina. The face she makes on pg 19 will be similar to the one she'll make once I'm finished eating my meal off her private lady parts.

I thank her for the meal as she trembles and pants from pleasure.

Thanks for the translation (I'm glad this is almost over because I checked out of the story ages ago. I just care about seeing Yuka-nee naked, semi-naked, or exposed in some way now).

Dex-chan lover
I want to eat cheesecake off of Yuka-nee's chest and butt. I wouldn't mind pouring sweet caramel on her crotch and licking her vagina. The face she makes on pg 19 will be similar to the one she'll make once I'm finished eating my meal off her private lady parts.

I thank her for the meal as she trembles and pants from pleasure.

Thanks for the translation (I'm glad this is almost over because I checked out of the story ages ago. I just care about seeing Yuka-nee naked, semi-naked, or exposed in some way now).
images

Dex-chan lover
And heeere comes the backstabbing "friend" mob. With the way things are looking, all this manga would need to be like Mone-san no Majimesugiru Tsukiaikata is an MC that's actually loyal, a near-complete derailment of the story, and a horde of degenerates slobbering over the mobs the story was derailed for.

That said, it's no surprise Yukino started wondering that about Shin. The only way he could truly get bored of their roleplaying is if he's gotten bored of her--and he's already been fooling around with the other mobs. Such actions are implicitly telling Yukino, in essence, that she can't keep that pathetic guy's attention.

Like I've said, Shin does not deserve Yukino.

So we're all in agreement that Yukino needs better friends and a man with a spine right?

Users who are viewing this thread