Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - The Couple That Started with Getting Rejected in a Dream

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the author didn't play with us. Such reiwa energy, resolving the misunderstanding the very next day. It's almost as reiwa as repeating yourself after a train or fireworks interrupted you. I hope it's not 1-2 chapters from the conclusion - I really enjoy this work and would like to see way more.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't feel right. The reason for the weirdness was a fever? And it got resolved like right away? What was the point of the drama anyway?

Gahhh whatever. I'd rather have a quick solution like this than have the drama prolonged drama!

Edit: I had forgotten that she wasn't feeling so well earlier. So it was just a sudden fever. Make more sense I guess. I still have a feeling this solution may be a dream.

Last edited:
Fiiiiiiinally. For yuri manga, 36 chapters is quite the distance for a confession. Definitely nothing for normal romcoms though.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
Kiss her again, girl.

I really hope all you naysayers feel ashamed of yourselves. Was it really so hard to just have a little patience? Everything turned out right in the end.
What happened this chapter, doesn't change what happened last chapter. Obviously everything would turn out alright in the end. Noone thought they'd never get together. The issue was with how unrealistic and manufactured her reaction was and how it was clearly awkward padding. Explaining it as a sudden fever doesn't change that.

Dex-chan lover
that was a very fast solved drama kekw

regardless i’m happy for both of them :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread