Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - The Couple That Started with Getting Rejected in a Dream

Dex-chan lover
honestly, should have go full silly comedic last chapter with the shock and all that. like some first few chapter back then. This could be so much better.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I know their sex will be pleasant and passionate 😌).

Dex-chan lover
We're all real people. You know that a headache or fever wouldn't prevent you from saying a single word or sentence to your crush after you kissed and you're both walking back to the car, then driving home, or even when you get home or even after. That's not realistic.
She did say a few words and they both fell asleep on the car ride back.

It's long Journey for their Yuri is Started.

Let's hope they didn't end it after they became girlfriends

Dex-chan lover
GOODLAWDY!! I would like to apologize to the author for expecting them to pull the shtick where the MCs are stupid and don't want to talk it out and we get to see this drag for 10 chapters before they have a proper talk about. I am very happy to see them talk after one ONE 1!! chapter.

This was awesome and it doesnt matter if the scene is not at all romantic as long as the message is properly given. Hope to see how this new couple handle being a couple.

Thanks for the TL!

Users who are viewing this thread