Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Aspiration: Male Idol part 10

Dex-chan lover
that's the moment when we all feel bad about the stabbing jokes in the last chapter's comment right ?

Watch The Great Happiness Space documentary on Youtube to see a glimpse of this side of Japan's UG idols/hosts culture and see that this arc is not just an exaggerated depiction of obsession by the mangaka for the sake of the our teacher here being right, but is actually a brutal reality thousands of broken men/women in Japan find themselves into.

I get why people don’t like this arc since most of you feel it’s unnecessary to drag the story this long, but now that I read it again, I prefer this ngl. This ‘idol’ culture is such a complex story, and adding the main character who had many chances to get out of this but couldn’t because he’s so fixated by his dream, is a combo that if the author made the arc short, it won’t do justice to the story. It’s such a fucked up situation and those kids didn’t deserve to be in that’s position.

I don’t know if the author will do something with that ceo woman though, but I want knife-chan to meet her.

Supporter
I get why people don’t like this arc since most of you feel it’s unnecessary to drag the story this long, but now that I read it again, I prefer this ngl. This ‘idol’ culture is such a complex story, and adding the main character who had many chances to get out of this but couldn’t because he’s so fixated by his dream, is a combo that if the author made the arc short, it won’t do justice to the story. It’s such a fucked up situation and those kids didn’t deserve to be in that’s position.

I don’t know if the author will do something with that ceo woman though, but I want knife-chan to meet her.
I understand that is complex and Thats why theres mangas dedicated to that
But thats the thing
This isnt a manga dedicated to that of even slightly about that
It was always about How the naivity of teenagers led them to a potential or even an actual dark Future and How they recover from it
Thats why we followed this manga
If we wanted to see the details and yap yap about the idol industry we would follow a manga about that, we didnt because thats not what we wanted
So even If its better to clarify the issues of the industry, its still an unnecessary long arc because no one asked for those, we Just wanted to see him full of himself then see him fail and then whatever would be his end thats How It Works for the others arcs this one shouldnt be special like It was

Alright, stabbing ✅ . Top kek for her to call the teacher before calling emergency services. Seems they both are whoring and knew about it, at least I hope for a good ending and they both repent. That knife is kinda deep tho.
wait... is it sounds like Riho called for takanashi? they literally never share any contact info, so i was sure she called for emergency service or ambulance and i assume everyone thinks the same. but if it really sounds like she called takanashi instead of 911, i think i have to correct the wording there. what do u think?
(thats why i say takanashi is a silly ahh stalker bcz damn sensei that stalking skill is amazing and it's good that his prediction is right he even came on time eventho its an accident lol)

Users who are viewing this thread