Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

Sometime just need one tragic/hurtfull moment to make you broke down, and the effect is your brain automatically sealed those sad/pain memory basically self protection...
It's always happen because of trauma, it's kind of sad for her thou but this is reality BOI. same as fuyuzora he try to move forward and forget yuna by marriyng chisaki

Seriously WTF, Was this a anime filler arc? Because that's how that ending makes it appear, in a nice convenient way that everyone can continue as if nothing happened.

edit: Maybe they'll bring it back somehow, by killing Chisaki off as well, and she'll have a regret that won't let her pass on...then we can have a ghost love triangle.

Fed-Kun's army
If the Mc end with chisaki and yuuna I would nothing say polygamy baby hahah I mean yuuna is a ghost he can marry two women

Dex-chan lover
I'm heartbroke. Chisaki needs her happiness...an harem ending is mandatory now.

Double-page supporter
Mindbreak avoided by sealing memories all right. Still they should give her at least some alt future every week so she can be in the happy end like several years in few hours. As long they know how to redo.

Dex-chan lover
God, this is suprisingly painful for a supposed romcom. Good thing that she "forgot" it all. I can't imagine having decades worth of memories and having them all be a dream.

Contributor
I think the author don't know where to go with story now.

That she forgotten everything what happened in that dream is just garbage end and it shows that author didn't really thought how to close it all. Since he couldn't end it somehow normally, we are just told that everything is good and forgotten. It was fast and cheap.

Pretty sure next arcs will be on the same note just hit or miss.

Users who are viewing this thread