YuriCam ~Yurika no Campus Life~

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes yes, the conquests of playgirl Yurika! I missed this one!

is a Reindeer
VIP
Was banned for being lewd but no issues with that on MangaDex

Shame the group scanlating this is now defunct. Anyone thinking of picking it up? I can do some cleaning, typesetting and proofreading, so hit me up if anyone out there who can translate wants to pick it up.

Aggregator gang
Yeah this is good it's like they stuffed an everyday harem MC into a pretty qoman

Double-page supporter
she's been with over half of the 10,000 girls who attend the school!
They are serving the pussy at Arby's.
>seriously damages her chances of ever getting a boyfriend.
who will be the lucky guy to get the damaged goods?

Why does it say "completed"? It can't be done. There's got to be more of the "Power of the Gigolette!"

Dex-chan lover
The manga ended with chapter 45. Can someone please pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
@EniesLobby7 Read the thing directly to the left of "Completed." That section of the page is specifically to tell you if the series is done publishing in its country of origin, while the individual translations (since there could be more than one language on this site) will be tagged with "END" on the last chapter if that's the ending.

The way you should make use of this information is along the lines of "So, this series is done but nobody's finished translating it, and the last update was years ago? Well, guess this is dead as doornail." Or "The series is completed, and it looks like the translation is being updated frequently. Guess they'll catch up sooner than later." Maybe a "So this one is still ongoing, but the translation seems to have stopped a long time ago. Seems like a waste of time to get invested in it now."

Users who are viewing this thread