Yuujin ni 500 Yen Kashitara Shakkin no Kata ni Imouto wo Yokoshitekita no Dakeredo, Ore wa Ittai Dou Sureba Iin Darou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
FEET? FOR FREE?? AND FEETHOLDING ALSO??

LEWD
98XxRF.gif

Power Uploader
Who is in the last panel ? I really forgot all this character except the mc and heroine
That's Minori, aka Ricchan. Akari's friend, and Motomu's middle school club manager. She's introduced in chapter 10 and in the same chapter it's made clear she has some sort of attachment beyond friendship to Motomu when she's like "Well I think of us as family (lit. siblings)."

The next chapter is actually all about her, so stay tuned for that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she could have just won at the footbath if she didn't back off because she was worried about being perceived as a "Dirty Girl". Have more faith in your senpai, girl!
Now we have to deal with a chapter about a girl we know is definitely going to lose. :notlikethis:

Supporter
That's Minori, aka Ricchan. Akari's friend, and Motomu's middle school club manager. She's introduced in chapter 10 and in the same chapter it's made clear she has some sort of attachment beyond friendship to Motomu when she's like "Well I think of us as family (lit. siblings)."

The next chapter is actually all about her, so stay tuned for that.
It's out of order vis-a-vis the LNs, so I thought we'd be skipping past that. Actually "hoping" is probably more apt. Can someone communicate honestly with this poor schlub ?It's about to be apparent why the ML doesn't think anyone could be interested in him "that way". And it ain't because he's dense. I mean, not entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread