Yuujin ni 500 Yen Kashitara Shakkin no Kata ni Imouto wo Yokoshitekita no Dakeredo, Ore wa Ittai Dou Sureba Iin Darou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update

Edit: Lil Sis is such a good girl

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She was the one who initially put that distance between them, so if she wanted things to change, then it is on her to make a move to course correct. I hate when characters/people in-general are too cowardly to put themselves out there and instead expect the person they pushed away to try again after getting friend-zoned (like some kind of mind-reader). Well, at least she (mostly) realizes and admits that it's her own fault that they didn't end up as lovers and has committed to being their wingwoman. I could've done without the passive-aggressive shouting at the end, but I will deal with it because we're getting the best ending with Best Girl, Akari.

Supporter
Poor her. She's a good girl, no doubt. But one wrong move, brother-zoning him, costed her happiness. :meguuusad:
There were tons of these types of girls around our ML in the novels going all the way back to the upper years of elementary school but they ALL pussed out when it came to actually speaking up. It's beyond aggravating to read about.

Users who are viewing this thread