Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Ch. 57

Contributor
Letting a massive AOE spell loose on a mass of that many enemies must've felt good. Shame it's not Rina coming to the rescue of her hometown but Asley's new party member Lala. A little family reunion might've been nice, but IIRC Rina was left behind in the academy.

There it is. The attack was not a coincidence but a deliberate result of black magic. Sooo... who or what the hell is that thing?
Asley ordered Pochi to taunt the thing and now he's blaming her for the provocation working? He's a fool, alright.

Dex-chan lover
Letting a massive AOE spell loose on a mass of that many enemies must've felt good. Shame it's not Rina coming to the rescue of her hometown but Asley's new party member Lala. A little family reunion might've been nice, but IIRC Rina was left behind in the academy.

There it is. The attack was not a coincidence but a deliberate result of black magic. Sooo... who or what the hell is that thing?
Asley ordered Pochi to taunt the thing and now he's blaming her for the provocation working? He's a fool, alright.
Task failed successfully?

Dex-chan lover
Man I still just can't take the whole "Hoi no hoi no" incantation seriously. Every single time I'm reminded of doodlebob. Hoi hoi me noi~
I don't know, to be honest it kinda roll off the tongue nicely so I can see why everyone is copying him.
Hoi no Hoi no Hoi! FIREBALL!

Users who are viewing this thread