Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Plot twist...
Black emperor is GREAT GREAT.. GRANDCHILD of MC

Fed-Kun's army
every time I see Dragan,

I feel that if you shave all his excess facial hair he'd have a pretty effeminate face

Fed-Kun's army
This school arc is never going to end, is it? I still can't believe someone who's 5000 years old would go through this shit. If I was 5000 years old, the last thing I would do is go back to school with a bunch of kids. Let alone the fact that he's going to learn absolutely nothing here. It's a complete waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
so hes actually older than all these people right? like even the archmage and other strong old people

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo He's older than their ancestors. He's so old that if natural evolution is a thing he's be considered a subspecies of current humanity.

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol he never get a real admittance to the academy before so it can be said it's his dream to get in even after much years passed and he is interested watching his first disciple grow along with new knowledge found when he became a hermit

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, enemy glasses guy in cliche "black" faction cuz black is obviously bad...

XL

Dex-chan lover
Behold my BIG Black Emperor. Author going full Chunibyo on this one 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol He might already know more than the faculty about magic, but that doesnt have to mean that what he knows encompasses all that they know (particularly as his research was focused on whatever he called his hoi hoi magic). He already found out about swift magic staves, something he had no idea of. So makes sense if he can learn a lot more techniques that diverged in another direction than his research, 5000 years ago. It is also unlikely he, who had no talent for magic, would outpace the research of the entire world. So the techniques that has been researched is likely pushed further than he could have himself. This is shown in that he had trouble with a mere chimaera (only managing to defeat it by using a pre-prepared tool called dynamite. Which makes me worried if his 5k-years-researched offensive magics cant even beat a few sticks of undirected dynamite.), something your average S-ranked adventurer would defeat with laughable ease even when caught unprepared. And there are quite a few in that country alone, and iirc all archmages and the melee equivalents were considered s ranked.

And even aside from all that, learning at school will teach him what is considered "normal" magic, allowing him to stand out less if he ever wishes to. Also likely that graduating a school will remove the Fool title. Iirc both were the actual reasons he hyped for school originally.

After read this long
I expect Rina will betray Asley and going to the black fraction

Well that's my bad imagining habit ofc

Fed-Kun's army
@lolmaolol completely agree...
Sorry if i was over 5000 yrs old, and i had to listen to some youngin try to teach something which was lost in twisted over time to half what it is, i would probably shoot myself.
Well if i was a true lolicon, i guess that would make up for up, but his class doesn't seem to be full of loli's.

So no, i would probably end up banging my head against the desk hoping to kill off whatever brain cells i had so i could at least pretend to absorb something which i know is false to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Cera- nah. Rina and Asley will probably go white faction. Asley will hide his powers. Dark emperor kun will hurt his waifu Rina in a tournament or something. Asley will then turn dark emperor into a dark pile of ashes. These type of stories tend to fall back on the usual tropes

Users who are viewing this thread