Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
i hope the hero is secretly a girl cuz our mc is secretly cucking him constantly otherwise i feel bad lmao

Dex-chan lover
I swear I’m not a pervert but they really just skipped over the best part with the fox girl just like that huh?lol

Dex-chan lover
MC going to end up killing the demon lord for Relix because Relix goes crazy only having flat chested girls in his harem which isn't his preference it seems.

Dex-chan lover
[lots of text I am unsure how it relates to mc being asked to join hero party]
I ended up looking through old chapters. The real answer is as such: hero never requested that from mc, my memory was just incorrect. The scene in question was just hero spotting mc in passing but no interaction.

Double-page supporter
But what's crazy is Yukina is also probably going to get the princess as well. This time I truly feel bad for the hero, like damn save him some big titted mommy
hero feels like he is being ntr'd, even though there is no reason, poor guy

Dex-chan lover
This hero isn't an asshole so I kinda feel bad that the MC is taking all of his potential party members. Kinda.

He should just take the MC with him at this point
Correction: the MC is the hero, Relix is the brave

They're different which has already been explained by Gram

Dex-chan lover
You got them backwards. Yukina is the Hero, Relix is the Brave.
Thank you, I've had to correct multiple people on this. I guess people are just used to referring to the side character as the hero like in most isekai mangas, either that or they just don't pay attention to what they read, cause this was explained multiple times now

Dex-chan lover
I am not a fan of big tits, so I hope Hero will also get at least one petanko girl not just side-dude Brave guy (if he ever get any part probably sword which seems to be female? and probably could become humanoidal at some point).

That being said, that page with shy Fox-chan in unbuttoned what ever attire it is, made me go "hnnnnngggg", and get sad its not a soft-pron manga so I could fap to it (not like I can't to just that page alone mind you ;) )

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god loli girl is most probably not joining the harem, I was worried for a moment there.

Users who are viewing this thread