Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much always when a character hooks up with a succubus, his life force is enough to satisfy her, whereas previously it required lots of people.

So he's the only one with a weapon?

Foxy jelly.

I'm pretty sure you'd be worse off than a laughing stock if you died to a some lousy kobolds.

Hero gotta hero.

Dex-chan lover
  • Tits are life :thumbsup:
  • What did MC just do? He saved your ass!
  • Of course some kind of moron thinks it's a good idea to hurt a hornbull only to run away afterwards..

Supporter
The best lesson in life to learn.
image.png

Even though it never said "Aibo!" I kept hearing Ddraig's voice.
:facepalm:
You sir, are nothing more than a fool!
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like how they have their own terms of "hero" in this. In most mainstream manga/anime, hero are always the same in name, no matter what kind of shit person or good willed guy they are, they'll always be called a "Hero". Yet in here, instead we have the "brave" as the term to refer the good guy. And the term "hero" itself falls to the bad guy. It doesn't necessarily bad, but more like selfish, egocentric kind of guy. The brave and the hero is a polar opposite, one follow the will of other, while the latter follow his/her own will. But no matter on what intention they have and how they act, they save people in the end.

Dex-chan lover
But no matter on what intention they have and how they act, they save people in the end.
So it's like the peanut butter side, and the jelly side of a sandwich. But regardless of which, they both fall down sticky side on the floor. I'm pretty sure there are no flaws with that analogy.

Pretty much always when a character hooks up with a succubus, his life force is enough to satisfy her, whereas previously it required lots of people.

I mean if you think of it in terms that the only characters that can hook up with a succubus, at least long term, has to be ones with enough life force that can satisfy them. It makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you think of it in terms that the only characters that can hook up with a succubus, at least long term, has to be ones with enough life force that can satisfy them. It makes sense.
Most succubi aren't monogamous, though.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine the cursed spear can't be broken easily, so the dude can merely make the charging bull skewer itself.

Double-page supporter
Whatever others may say but I sure love this concept of "Hero" here...
Forget it "heroes" are pushovers and will always be..ರ⁠_⁠ರ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread