Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
No, his luck isn't broken. He's just a harem MC.

Sure he can tell her that. He's not desperate to pick up a woman at this point, and was even a bit reluctant at the last one.

Still so weird that spear is an uncommon weapon, being the most common weapon in warfare in history.

Old man knows what information to casually reveal. Some things are better not kept from others. Well, unless you plan on not interacting with them at all after that point.

He fires back. And she tags in. These three can banter.

The spear getting into the action as well. Everyone's dissing someone. No one is safe. Bu technically he's not a two-timer. It's more of a cooperative effort among the three. He's really more of a two-timer for this situation.

She's cute eating, at least.

If you're looking for a kid's mother, you hold the kid as high as you can, so the mother can see them in a crowd. Or vice versa.

Well, it's not unusual for a noble daughter to be promised to someone. Especially a royal. For most of the time in most cultures, marriages have been more for familial ties rather than love. And most of the time, that wasn't nearly as miserable as often portrayed in these stories. It probably wouldn't be that shocking for a normal person in a world like that, but it would be for someone isekaied (which this isn't).

For them it's not a miracle. They're bound to meet one way or another. Though the random meetings are more of a miracle than the inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get why Foxgirl joined the brave party? It really feels like Brave is trying to steal her from MC. Also another chapter of people calling for NTR but really if Princess ends up with MC it isn't NTR as she never was the Braves outside of obligated marriage.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get why Foxgirl joined the brave party? It really feels like Brave is trying to steal her from MC. Also another chapter of people calling for NTR but really if Princess ends up with MC it isn't NTR as she never was the Braves outside of obligated marriage.
Well People dont really know the meaning of NTR anymore. And if search the meaning online sometime youvwill see People trying to redifine the meaning (édited my com 4 time already because of the auto corrector so maybe i lost my self writing this)

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get why Foxgirl joined the brave party? It really feels like Brave is trying to steal her from MC.
I get the impression he just wanted someone strong in his party, and she's certainly it. She wanted to find out about him, his abilities, and more importantly, his old friend Yukina.

Also another chapter of people calling for NTR but really if Princess ends up with MC it isn't NTR as she never was the Braves outside of obligated marriage.
NTR is the new word for "potential love triangle".

Well People dont really know the meaning of NTR anymore. And if search the meaning online sometime youvwill see People trying to redifine the meaning
Yeah, it's what happens to words that get popular online. People use them in all sorts of situations where they don't apply, first for jokes and then people take them seriously.

Dex-chan lover
The whole "spears aren't popular" thing is still wild to me. I get that this is fantasy, and that it entails proud swordsmen and whatnot, but having a setting dismiss the most popular type of weapon in human history still irks me a bit. Not a whole lot, mind, but the annoyance is there.

Dex-chan lover
The whole "spears aren't popular" thing is still wild to me. I get that this is fantasy, and that it entails proud swordsmen and whatnot, but having a setting dismiss the most popular type of weapon in human history still irks me a bit. Not a whole lot, mind, but the annoyance is there.
because lancer always die

Dex-chan lover
There's an actual Holy Weapon in their history, myths, and legends, and its a Sword. Then you tack on the idea that that Sword can talk to the legendary Hero, who is supposed to save the world every now and then, and that she really HATES spears...makes sense that history would go down a path where spears aren't appreciated much.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's a bit stupid. I feel the same when axes and shields get disrespected, lol.

Group Leader
Those who think the hate on spears is stupid don't realise the power of marketing/propaganda/etc. Why tf would you compare it's popularity in a fantasy manga with real history without understanding the different evolutionary paths in weaponry?

Users who are viewing this thread