Yuusha ga Shinda!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, seems the uploads are quite a bit behind on where the series has actually been scanlated to..

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah. This site was made in a hurry since Batoto died.
Somebody has to upload all those chapters that had been previously uploaded on Batoto, and the site owner doesn't have the capacity to do so for every single series in addition to implementing missing features (including a forum) and fixing bugs.
And there's always the concern about whether the scanlators are fine with uploading their work on mangadex.

This stuff takes time. Rome wasn't built in one day either.

Contributor
The author has surpassed da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso, etc... in the art of fanservice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Double-page supporter
comedy, drama, action, ecchi, fanservice, and storyline... what else i could ask for?... sillyness and seriousness in one manga...

Dex-chan lover
The existence that surpasses the gods has surpassed naked knee-socks as well and went straight to being just naked. Still waiting on my Kyle vs. Blake fight. Blake will totally slay 1000 4 Kyle dukes.

Double-page supporter
i really want to know... where did the author get the name of their skills?... are they latin words, other language, or just created words?..

10/10 masterpiece manga.

So hilarious, but sometimes when the story gets serious it's still very nice.
The same level as Helck and Gintama, or maybe even better if you like its fan service.

Users who are viewing this thread