Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I hope she will train enough to get her abs back, and that censorship in the smexy scenes won't hide them. Still a bit sage for someone like me, aka one preferring petankos, that at least thus far none of the girls in his harem are small breasted.

Dex-chan lover
GhMM4m9.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The men in this world are awfully loose about letting their wives go.
It’s a bit like our world’s equivalent of partners that get married out of need for offsprings and because the girl’s somewhat preety, so now that the wifeys are the our world equivalent of 40/50s women, these horny-based guys would rather have a 20s bimbo trophy wife than an old hag that they’re stopped loving since 20 years ago, when they already secured a continuation of the bloodline.

And it just so happens there’s this local milf lover who’s more than happy to help :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
The men in this world are awfully loose about letting their wives go.
It’s a bit like our world’s equivalent of partners that get married out of need for offsprings and because the girl’s somewhat pretty, so now that the wifeys are the our world equivalent of 40/50s women, these horny-based guys would rather have a 20s bimbo trophy wife than an old hag that they’re stopped loving since 20 years ago, when they already secured a continuation of the bloodline.

And it just so happens there’s this local milf lover who’s more than happy to help :finnawoke:

and then there's also this series lul

https://mangadex.org/title/449f58e2...-kasei-de-isekai-bijotachi-to-ichaicha-shitai

Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai

I Want to Earn Money Using the Skills I’ve Been Given and Flirt with Beautiful Women From Other World

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
and then there's also this series lul

https://mangadex.org/title/449f58e2...-kasei-de-isekai-bijotachi-to-ichaicha-shitai

Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai

I Want to Earn Money Using the Skills I’ve Been Given and Flirt with Beautiful Women From Other World

:aquadrink:
Ah yes…the unfathomably based one that
works on the “what if that world thinks flat is justice and oppai-loving MC comes to enact vengeance for the stacked” premise
You sir/ma’am are also a fellow of culture I see

Users who are viewing this thread