Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes…the unfathomably based one that
works on the “what if that world thinks flat is justice and oppai-loving MC comes to enact vengeance for the stacked” premise
You sir/ma’am are also a fellow of culture I see
DM me if there is a reverse of that. Cause if the petanko is justice, and MC goes after Oppai, then all the smexy/fanservice will be about retardly big tits, as a fan of small ones I get the mostly only on side characters or lolis whom I am not a big fan off ;) So like give me a manga where the enormous jugs are "common" and MC looks to harem waifu all the petankos of all varying body types.

Dex-chan lover
I kept up appearances, but I hated dealing with Maria when she was a baby. What a pain in my rear.
I think Ceres can perfectly understand him, since Maria (as well as everyone else) was a pain in his ass throughout their whole journey.

This is literally NTR with consent...
I feel like this wasn't NTR, since all of them either already ended their relationships, or intended on doing so. There was no romantic attachment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ugh at the last five or so pages are the author trying to convince us that the two broads aren't the same character with different hair colour

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I keep forgetting that Misaki wasn't a healer but a fighter. Her current appearance is just the typical healer

Dex-chan lover
Young, cute and sexy slave bought by the dude.

Her expectations: Bed warmer.

Reality: She is forced to be part of the two man book club. He forgets about the sexy time once he sees the books.

Users who are viewing this thread