Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes a lot more sense if you read the Light Novel. There's a lot of nuance that's missed in these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, you guys knew what this was from the jump. Just enjoy it I say.

I could have done without the slavery, but I'm glad he likes age appropriate MILFs. Neglected MILFs as well, so it's basically an all you can eat revenge buffet.

Dex-chan lover
Ye i was like i don't care if the story is trash, the r18 content will keep me entertained but now? Damn
Read the Light Novel to get a sense of timing - it'll be about another two chapters before another character is introduced/added.

Aggregator gang
S rank adventurer, and just being sold as slave like that???
ehm, what???
I don't get with the common sense of this world...
She said her husband sedated her. Drugged etc. When your in love it numbs your instincts she probably wasn't expecting a danger senses to go off on her own husband.

He also wanted to sell her for a gold coin to the mc when he was a kiddo.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
OK Ill take you up on that.

Did they all marry d*bags?
How do the other ex-husbands vary?
Will they defeat the deamon king?

Dex-chan lover
OK Ill take you up on that.

Did they all marry d*bags?
How do the other ex-husbands vary?
Will they defeat the deamon king?
Don't worry our "good" protag
Gifts the ex husbands underaged girls as thanks, then the loli girls get pregnant from their far older husbands, and the story still wants you to think the protag is the good guy

Dex-chan lover
About Ceres, that girl on the hero party that was nice to the mc.
Nope, she dont really provide anything important aside from tid-bits about MC's past history when they are kids

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely zero clue why I thought ch2 would be any better. My migraines only just intensified from reading this

Users who are viewing this thread