Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Is that even bromace at that point? Since they all think of each other as family and siblings is the Husband a into being a cuck or ince*t?

Hold the hell up you can't just put that women on the end page without leaving who she is

Dex-chan lover
Either bro is into NTR or he's the most wholesome MF in the world for looking out for Haruka's happiness.

Or both.
i dont think NTR since it is consensual more like a brake up and another get together like going from contractual to an emotional marriage (example not whats happening here)

Dex-chan lover
i dont think NTR since it is consensual more like a brake up and another get together like going from contractual to an emotional marriage (example not whats happening here)
honestly i think this is more of a polyamory thing since the husband is for it. def not NTR or cheating since he's into it.

Honestly i kinda feel bad for her especially after all the comment her husband made about her. Id have thought the main girl would have talked with her about it to see if she was cool with having sex with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread