Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 35.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I forget, does Creiman know it's him? If so, I damn well bet he told his wife and she told Cecilia and ratted him out. If he's lucky, he might be able to get away with "I figure if I was weird enough then people wouldn't notice how suspicious the gargoyle is."
You lose the bet dude.
Look back at chapter 20.

Cecilia know it's Youki the first time she hear a rumor about "Magic Swordsman of the dark thunder". Plus, Sik and Happiness convinced her more about it.

I apologize but I give a fuck about side characters, I want the main story to continue and this is dragging for so long making me losing interest for the main purpose I started this series :angery:

Dex-chan lover
You lose the bet dude.
Look back at chapter 20.

Cecilia know it's Youki the first time she hear a rumor about "Magic Swordsman of the dark thunder". Plus, Sik and Happiness convinced her more about it.
Oh I know she knew. I more meant he went to Cecilia and just said "he's at it again" not that he had to explain everything. I guess even if Creiman doesn't know it's him though, he might still tell his wife about what happened and the word can still get to Cecilia. And once she hears the Swordsman of Yada Yada Chuuni is back she just goes
cdc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I apologize but I give a fuck about side characters, I want the main story to continue and this is dragging for so long making me losing interest for the main purpose I started this series :angery:
I swear this is the only series where the main couple is presented at the beginning, yet ALL of the focus is on developing the side character's relationships. We've gotten like 2-3 slight glimpses of them growing towards each other while there's entire chapters dedicated to developing a character whose whole high-voiced gag doesn't even work in written form.

It's like an overcorrection of all the other series with bland side characters who amount to nothing more than trope filler or villain fodder.

That was really a deep backstory there, really good, and the last one 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread