Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 75 - Haunted Mansion

Dex-chan lover
It's a maid ghost! It's basically Youmu and Sakuya in one package. I bet her hair is also silver.

Aaaaa I need more of her. Please come faster next chapter. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Very slight problem. You might not even notice it.

Taming humans isn't any different from taming equally sentient human-like creatures.
The idea that he could tame them is due to them being part animal. If he can just tame humans it means he can enslave a whole country or worse stop any villain by just enslaving them or something along those lines to stop them. Including the "Hero". But I suppose a work around would be the whole consent thing that all those girls have been giving to MC.

Dex-chan lover
The idea that he could tame them is due to them being part animal. If he can just tame humans it means he can enslave a whole country or worse stop any villain by just enslaving them or something along those lines to stop them. Including the "Hero". But I suppose a work around would be the whole consent thing that all those girls have been giving to MC.
Has it been shown that he can enslave someone against their will?

Dex-chan lover
Has it been shown that he can enslave someone against their will?
I suppose you are right. While I would personally think that taming would mean taming someone against their will just like you would do to rowdy animals in barn (hence the word taming not leadership). It is clear that this Manga isn't taking taming in that sense. So even the animals that he tames outside of the girls, I reckon are being done consensually.

Users who are viewing this thread