Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Woo more pointless enemies the author didn't care to flesh out at all, this has really gotten shit in recent chapters ngl. It started soo good... I can feel axe-kun creeping

Dex-chan lover
can someone explain this chapter? wtf is that shota? also why some of the villagers would hate the MC?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm I can't wait to see how an antagonistic arrogant short pants-wearing shouta will be humiliated in this encounter.
And how many stages of power will said shouta release before we finally finish the arc?

Dex-chan lover
can someone explain this chapter? wtf is that shota? also why some of the villagers would hate the MC?
No idea about the shota, they literally explained why the village wouldn't like him this chapter......🫢
s rank adventurer from the village died during the dungeon thing like 10 chaps ago

Dex-chan lover
For the love of all that is holy, please tell me that that fucking brat will get his comeuppance at some point. I don't think I can stomach another story where a punk ass shota type character gets away with all his bullshit, only to get some sort of stupid redemption or forgiveness. That little bastard needs to be put in his place or put out of his misery.

Dex-chan lover
Selion is an insufferable brat of no manners, so I can't imagine how he would be suitable to act as a princess's aide and bodyguard in any universe. Claire's own reputation would suffer if a brute like that was hanging around her all the time. After all, a person will be judged by the company they keep. Furthermore, an employer's fame depends on how the emplyees act. So, if Selion needlessly offended random people, like he tends to do, all of them would blame Claire for it because it would be her job to keep Selion in check. However, nobody can keep that rude boy in check. Selion is good for nothing but the battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
No idea about the shota, they literally explained why the village wouldn't like him this chapter......🫢
s rank adventurer from the village died during the dungeon thing like 10 chaps ago
thanks for the help, I think the thought didn't cross my mind 'cause I couldn't think that would be a valid reason,
it's not like they were conquering the dungeon for him and most of the people who died there was from actually not listen to the MC and his team. Shouldn't they be mad at the king for sending them to that mission or at the stubborn hero that put all the people in danger during the conquest of the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the help, I think the thought didn't cross my mind 'cause I couldn't think that would be a valid reason,
it's not like they were conquering the dungeon for him and most of the people who died there was from actually not listen to the MC and his team. Shouldn't they be mad at the king for sending them to that mission or at the stubborn hero that put all the people in danger during the conquest of the dungeon.
You're exactly right... But this is manga so the author has to forget common sense

Dex-chan lover
Woo more pointless enemies the author didn't care to flesh out at all, this has really gotten shit in recent chapters ngl. It started soo good... I can feel axe-kun creeping
This manga is hardly alone, there has been a general decrease is logic and quality in a lot of the newly released stories. Just like when any media becomes more mainstream, so too is the increase of no talent trash authors and studios hoping to make a quick $ before changing their name and releasing another lack luster trash manga.

Just think of it like the rash of trash MTL groups that rush out unedited garbage then ask for donations for their lack of effort..

Dex-chan lover
That's the problem with people. They don't have logic and they don't care about validity of reasons.

can someone explain this chapter? wtf is that shota?
Shota appeared for the first time in this chapter. He seems to be one of the demons, so shota is probably not his true form.
I wonder who he plans to take revenge for. There are many dead demons, but looking at his power level, it might be the demon king himself.

Users who are viewing this thread