Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
My prediction looks like it’s going to come true, he’s fallen in love and if anything can make someone stay in another world permanently regardless of attachments, it’s love.
oh he's in love alright
Like 7 times or some shit
lots of wives

Dex-chan lover
She's working for the Phantasmal King so chances are pretty good PK can protect Alice from even the combined wrath of Death King and Kuro.
Wouldn't matter, since he'd have Shiro on his Site, if he's really in danger.

Though I have to say he's been insufferable, ever since the Kuro Arc <_< He keeps acting like he doesn't know why Kuro is acting the way she does, when he keeps going on about how he's going to leave. (Which in my eyes makes the necklace selfish)

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't she have just told them that she was kidnapping him to take him to where kuro is hiding so they get to talk? Or is the plan to actually kidnap him to force kuro to pursue so they get to talk, so kuro needs to think it is actually serious?

Double-page supporter
She's working for the Phantasmal King so chances are pretty good PK can protect Alice from even the combined wrath of Death King and Kuro.
Pretty sure that Shiro was said to be at the top (as she literally created that world) and Kuro was her equal?

I don't think she could do much even against Kuro alone

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't she have just told them that she was kidnapping him to take him to where kuro is hiding so they get to talk? Or is the plan to actually kidnap him to force kuro to pursue so they get to talk, so kuro needs to think it is actually serious?
You must remember that our MC has no idea why he is being kidnapped, he is also a tad slow so he doesn't even have any guesses right now.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that he didn't have any attachments?
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve read the first chapters, so I thought that he had family and friends in his previous world. If I was wrong, then damn ain’t nothing stopping him lmao

Dex-chan lover
oh he's in love alright
Like 7 times or some shit
lots of wives
i was going to respond to this and say “I DONT NEED YOUR SPOILERS” but it immediately told me what it said sadge. But I gotta say, I’m not surprised at that spoiler, I already pictured it going that route when they introduced Iris

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that Shiro was said to be at the top (as she literally created that world) and Kuro was her equal?

I don't think she could do much even against Kuro alone
Maybe not in battle, but she's like the world's ultimate spymaster and the world has information concealment magic. She might be able to make Alice disappear so hard not even the goddess of creation can find her, at least for a while.

Dex-chan lover
i was going to respond to this and say “I DONT NEED YOUR SPOILERS” but it immediately told me what it said sadge. But I gotta say, I’m not surprised at that spoiler, I already pictured it going that route when they introduced Iris
Sorry mangadex did ya dirty like that bro 😭

Double-page supporter
has his teleport gadget been made already ? and if yes, WHY DIDN'T THIS IDIOT USED IT, or his auto-counter in the exact moment that he noticed Alice ill intentions, or calling for Kuro instantly via his color since it woudn't have a barrier blocking its signal.

Or of course calling Shiro in his mind.

Which leads me to the main question so far, the cases in which supernatural beings have attempted to harm or kidnap him are more than one, yet he wastes money on a necklace, books and a calculator(ok, calculator is an investment, still not a priority) but not on a magical barrier device, or offensive automated wands that can fire offensive spells, nor something simple like an enchanted crossbow, smoke bombs, sleeping darts or a simple dagger. Seriously, during him being carried by Alice he had minutes with the perfect position out of her line of sight to take a dagger out of his Spatial Box and stab her, or a sleeping dart coated in non-lethal sleeping poison to puncture her back.

Users who are viewing this thread