Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 34 - Please Don't Bully~

Dex-chan lover
manga magic is... being able to separate the seas, without killing the 2 beings in the middle of it...

QV5Gn2V.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I thought it was another loli but it turned out to be an otouto (or rather an otoko no ko)
But the onee-chan is kinda cute. I hope they get added to the family but I guess they just want to live quietly by themselves in that isolated island and trying to drive off any explorer by mesmerizing them and just giving them random treasures to send them off as quickly as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Uwooooooggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Mizuki in a fundoshi for the cover!!!!!!!!

On a more seriousness note, guessing that little one there was just found his joy watching women taking baths. XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was shocked to hear brother
Especially since every new child addition to the family has been females

Guess Lloyd and Eve are getting a son next

Good job to onee-chan for standing up for the brother even when being afraid herself

Aquarium or pool in house next?

Dex-chan lover
I doubt these mermaids are that mysterious figure we saw though at the start who welcomed them to the island.
compared them and the boy is the same one from last chapter, same ears and ponytail

Dex-chan lover
I've been thoroughly bamboozled, the daughter-sized shadow wasn't a daughter at all!

Dex-chan lover
"He cleaved the sea!?"

Girl how are you surprised at this point. Dude could chop down a mountain with the edge of his hand, pick up all the pieces and make an island.

Might even raise a little sand.

Users who are viewing this thread